If you had to remove one....

Mikemc

The Indy Ride at DLP is a very good ride, Has very good theme and decor but it is not what I would call a ride you would go and say 'lets put it into WDW'. Space Mountain in DLP is a much better ride and is the fastess SM built so far.

Some one made a comment about getting rid of Bear in the Big Blue House. My Son thinks Bear and co are the best things on the Playhouse Disney Channel and has danced with Bear at the show in MGM. Given time Bear will become another great character in the Disney Cap.

What would I repplace or remove from the parks:

Magic Kingdom I would like to see the speed way replaced with a more uptodate version thats inside and outside. Maybe Indy car theme or Formula One. Could use Test Track car technology.

Epcot More investment by the host countries to upgrade current attractions so they are more apealing to go in.

MGM I rather like this park but I would like to see more of the film making actually happening and perhaps a more indepth back lot tour.

Animal Kingdom not a park I really liked could do with better planning although there are some real gems here there are also bits that I look at and say 'Why ?'

Transportatation is another issue that needs addressing by Disney. Monorail extension is the answer.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Beauty and the

The post is asking for our individual opinions, one of my favourites is Indy I didn't get abbusive to you because you didn't like it did I

If you have a problem with my opinions then send me a private message and we'll discuss it like sensible adults.

that's not me being abusive, that's me being defensive about a show I (seldom) performed in (I was only a sub and rarely was in it). and BTW, I like indy.. I just would prefer a roller coaster. no need for private messages, this is resolved.

Tink

Originally posted by mktiggerman

that's not me being abusive, that's me being defensive about a show I (seldom) performed in (I was only a sub and rarely was in it). and BTW, I like indy.. I just would prefer a roller coaster. no need for private messages, this is resolved.

Not to keep this going but...I have said this before - I liked Doug very much. Who did you sub for? I thought everyone in the cast was really talented. There was one Doug in particular who was really entertaining. Me and my sisters quote from that show all of the time. :) But it was an acquired taste kind of thing though - you had to see it a couple of times.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Tink
Were you Justin Sane?:D

well... I AM insane, but that's another story. I chose the name I wanted and it was usually something cheesier than that.

mandib

MK-Ton Sawyer
MGM-I love all the rides!!!
Epcot-all those boring movies!
Ak-The whole park needs help! But if I had to pick one probably Pochahontas!

mandib

Ton Sawyer just could be used for something better maybe b/c I'm a teen or I just don't like it but I love roller coasters add another? The best ride by the pavillions in Epcot is the Malestrom by far all the other countries need rides like this! Ak pochahantas is just boring I saw it last year and thought I was going to fall asleep plus I had to sit on the ground! I think the either need to take the theater down or make it bigger. If they do get a good show in there they need a bigger theater to fit more people!

ruby

The Tiki Room "under new management"--I miss the way it used to be. True, it did get old and tired, but I really can't get into the new version. That red bird--is it Jago?-his voice is just a bit irritating.

Epcot--I'd have to agree...Body Wars.

:D

PrincessK

MK: Hall of Presidents. Yeah, I know it's history...but still....

Epcot: All of the movies

MGM: Indy and change it to the DL Indy ride. Have you been on that? It's amazing! But then, I did hear that MGM was going to get the Temple too. Can anyone confirm?

AK: Tough to Be a Bug....but I hate bugs, so that's just me : )

Kristin

DisneyFreak

MK - It's already been replaced but for the love of anything Disney please put something in it's place SOON (of course I'm talking about 20,000 LUtS)

Epcot - Innoventions

Disney Studios - Indiana Jones, not so much get rid of it but at least update it. Is that too much to ask?

AK - The whole Meet & Greet Land. Biggest waste of space on Disney property

Sorcerer Mickey

Original Poster
Meet and greets shall take over the world! :D

Yeah, they should put SOMETHING in that lagoon. Maybe make the lagoon shallow(not stupid, just the water lower) and put Bumper Boats or somethin'. Cause of right now, a bumper boat ride there would kill somebody if it flipped over. I dont think much would fit in the area though, it seems a bit small.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom