If you had to remove one....

Beauty and the

MK The hall of Presidents!!!!!!
no seriously The Aladdin Carpets, they are too much like Dumbo

Epcot Body Wars because it makes me want to vomit

AK Pocohontaos

MGM Star Tours for the same reason as Body wars and Doug because he isn't funny.

Hands off the Indy show its one of my favourites
:sohappy:

Water Parks any shorts that hunky guys are wearing:fork:

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Scooter
MK: Lose Country Bear Jamboree...too long and too lame.

EPCOT: Journey Into Your Imagination...I want FIGMENT back. ( I know..he's coming back, but I just had to complain about the JIYI ride one more time)

Animal Kingdom: Dinosaur....long wait for a lame ride

Disney Studios: Indiana Jones...no reason..it just sucks :

oh lord scooter. But you got to tell me why you think Dinosaur is a lame ride? My personal thought are that Dinsoaur is a great addtion and a great attraction. :)

Tink

Let me first say that rather than saying these rides be removed, I am saying they should be replaced or updated, k? :)

MK - It's a Small World - I know it's a classic, etc. but...

EPCOT - El Rio del Tiempo (sorry Maria...:( ) - I think Mexico should have a better ride than this!

MGM - Backlot Tour - I think that this may have been redone? I haven't been on it in a long time - I thought it was a little boring.

AK - Tarzan Rocks (would be better if you saw more of Tarzan, if you know what I mean ;) )

DigitalDisney

What a great thread!

MK - The only thing that comes to mind is the Galaxy Place Theater, and the ugly stage they set up in the middle of Tomorrowland
EP - Probably the China or France movies
MGM - Sounds Dangerous or Bear In The Big Blue House
AK - The Wildlife Express Train, without a doubt

Scooter

No Offense JAY-ROD

I respect your oppinions.

It's just that the dinosaur ride is so jerky and it's almost pitch black in there as well. I could get the same effect if I put my kids in a card board box and shook it...LOL:hurl:

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Scooter
No Offense JAY-ROD

I respect your oppinions.

It's just that the dinosaur ride is so jerky and it's almost pitch black in there as well. I could get the same effect if I put my kids in a card board box and shook it...LOL:hurl:

Well Dinosaur has a great story to it! I dont think shaking your kids in a box has the same stroy line as this does. lol Unless u were punishing them of course. :p

But I respect your answer as well. I just cant agree with it.;)

Sorcerer Mickey

Original Poster
I LOVE Dinosaur. Its ane excellent ride-something we should see more of. Hopefully Mission:Space won't be on removal list for EPCOT in 2003.(Body Wars is just plain bad, I agree, it doesnt even shake much)

Dinosaur

Not to change the subject of the thread, but I must say Dinosaur is a great ride...I mean between the way the car drives and how the floor shifts beneath it, I think that is astounding...also, what dinosaur on the Jurassic Boat Ride actually chases your vehicle..I think that is the best!!!!!

Hands up--:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Maria

Originally posted by Tink
Let me first say that rather than saying these rides be removed, I am saying they should be replaced or updated, k? :)

EPCOT - El Rio del Tiempo (sorry Maria...:( ) - I think Mexico should have a better ride than this!

AK - Tarzan Rocks (would be better if you saw more of Tarzan, if you know what I mean ;) )

I agree on both!! The boat ride is too old and they could do a lot better with it. About Tarzan.... I hated Terk! :hurl: Bring out Tarzan for the whole show!! haha;)

Beauty and the

Originally posted by mktiggerman

I liked Doug Live.. as did a LOT of people :hammer:

The post is asking for our individual opinions, one of my favourites is Indy I didn't get abbusive to you because you didn't like it did I

If you have a problem with my opinions then send me a private message and we'll discuss it like sensible adults.

Security Boy

Ride to Remove from Each Park

MK: Alien Encounter :D
EPCOT: The Mexican Boat Ride :hammer:
MGM: A Great Park, but lots of room for even cooler things, The Indy Stunt show is neat but the Temple of the Forbidden Eye like at Disneyland would be funner: putting it at Animal Kingdom with Dinos at a snail pace is not the same thing :goodnevil
AK: I would be happy if Animal Kingdom had more than one ride worth waiting more than 5 minutes for.:brick:

MrPromey

Re: Re: If you had to remove one....

Originally posted by wdwmagic

Yikes! Have you been on the DLP Indy Coaster? Its probably the worst Disney attraction I have ever been on... I wouldnt even wish that ride on a Universal park! ;)

How about forget a boring normal coaster, and lets have the awesome Indy attraction from DL at MGM. :) A proper Imagineering Eride attraction!

Steve, I'd actually been meaning to ask you about this one. You have voiced your feelings about this attraction in the past and I have always assumed it was a typical coaster with no theme but I saw something on the Travel Channel about DLP a few months back and when they showed it, the ride seemed to have excellent theming. They even talked about how when they reversed the cars they had to redo some of the theme elements to be viewed from behind.They did say that they had to cut down some of the theming on the cars themselves to bring the weight down since they were adding more seats, though... They made it sound like a popular ride, too (hence the need for more seats) but I know just as well as anyone that the propaganda machine known as TV can make almost anything look good. Is it really that bad, though? The footage I saw made it look at least as good as BTM, if not better in the way of set design.

Jimengland

Unfortunately last time I went to DLP (a few years ago) I couldn't find the entrance to Indy so I personally don't know much about it. But my cousins went more recently and it was their favourite ride bar SM of course. Anyway I will be able to say for sure soon I hope.:sohappy:

WDW-Imagineer

Re: Ride to Remove from Each Park

Originally posted by Security Boy
MK: Alien Encounter :D

AK: I would be happy if Animal Kingdom had more than one ride worth waiting more than 5 minutes for.:brick:

First: What's the matter with Alien Encounter???

Second: AK is not meant to be a "thrill-park", but rather a giant zoo where you might actually learn something. Imagine that. :eek:

mej

Re: Re: If you had to remove one....

Originally posted by wdwmagic

Yikes! Have you been on the DLP Indy Coaster? Its probably the worst Disney attraction I have ever been on... I wouldnt even wish that ride on a Universal park! ;)

I was in DLP 3 or 4 years ago (when Indy went forwards) and I really enjoyed the Coaster. It looked really small and tame but I thought it was a lot of fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom