If you had 15 Minutes to talk to Walt Disney, what would you ask or talk about?

crawale

If you were given 15 minutes to chat with Walt Disney himself...what would you talk about or ask him?

I, for one, would probably be to overwhelmed with emotion I couldn't talk to him and waste most of my time. But I would ask him how he felt about his company in the present day. What would he change?
I would ask him what he thinks of the way Disney has changed from a place where parents could afford to take their kids to a place where the executives keep raising prices until it is out of the reach of most families.

Scooter

After I asked for his autograph I would ask him why during his life, HE was allowed to have a moustache, but none of his castmembers were.

MickeyCB

First I would ask him for his autograph on some vintage Disneyland paper item. (I covet this).
Then I would tell him the story of several years ago when we were standing in line for one of his rides at WDW, and I was able to take a short video on my phone I held in my hand, of our family being silly, and while standing there was able to send it to my 90 year old aunt who opened it up on her phone and responded with a smiling emoji!
I remember saying to my family at the time, "I wonder what Walt Disney would say about our ability to do this at his theme parks?"

Walt Disney1955

I'd probably want to pick his brain as much as I could. Even simple stuff such as what thoughts was he having when watching his girls at the playground that made him come up with the concept of Disneyland? How did he feel at the end of opening day 1955? Obviously it was a disaster so was he confident it was just a blip and they'd recover or did he think the disaster proved he may have made a big mistake?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom