If you had 15 Minutes to talk to Walt Disney, what would you ask or talk about?

yensid67

Original Poster
If you were given 15 minutes to chat with Walt Disney himself...what would you talk about or ask him?

I, for one, would probably be to overwhelmed with emotion I couldn't talk to him and waste most of my time. But I would ask him how he felt about his company in the present day. What would he change?

JIMINYCR

I'd like to talk to him about his early days, his relationship to Ub Iwerks and the animators who were essential in creating all of the characters we all grew up with. There have been various stories told, some negative, some positive, so I'd like to get his take on what really happened.

ShareBDwithMickey

I say thanks & then ask him if he fancied doing a ride together. I'd love to sit with him & listen to him talk about Pirates, Peter Pan or any other one of the classic rides.

I remember chatting to Margaret Kerry about him & she said he loved to just talk about the rides & how much people enjoyed them. I'd love to have Roy there as well just so he could see how successful his work was.

disneylover97

Besides thanking him like a thousand times for all the happiness be brings all of us, I would ask him what he thinks of the property now and what his original visions for disney world were like (i would really want to hear him talk about EPCOT). I also would just listen to him talk, soak it all in.

Arthur Wellesley

I'd ask him about the whole afterlife thing, and which side is really correct. Could definitely stop A LOT of wars, violence & other nonsense if we got a straight answer from a first-hand source.

Then if time remains, we'll get into the whole entertainment/ theme park talk.

copcarguyp71

Industrialism and how to build a dream that others can come onboard and STAY onboard with. How to weather the storm of mediocrity and stick to your guns in the face adversity. How to not lose sight of your dreams when the nay-sayers are forming ranks against you without losing your mind. How to be a visionary without being labeled a crackpot. All of these are attributes I have always admired about Walt and have always wondered how he pulled off...

bethymouse

Did you ever think Walt Disney World would become this large, and what do you think about EPCOT, and the FROZEN phenomenon?

PhotoDave219

If you were given 15 minutes to chat with Walt Disney himself...what would you talk about or ask him?

I, for one, would probably be to overwhelmed with emotion I couldn't talk to him and waste most of my time. But I would ask him how he felt about his company in the present day. What would he change?

I'd ask him about his brother and his family.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom