Idea for World Showcase

Lhriangel

Original Poster
Definately in the mood of a traditional dark ride. That's the impression I got all along. The fairytale would give it more of a childlike atmosphere and I think that is a good idea.

I'll think about this and tell you if I can think up anything else later...

The_CEO

How about we have some of the things react to black light ~ animals etc..~ yeah that would be kool to let them " search" . now how fast would this ride go? pretty slow?

Chad

Wow, Thats a neat idea! The black light thing would be really cool! Or just have it so if you have your car facing in the right direction, at the right time, an AA pops out, or something happens, so that EVERYTIME, it will be different. Like if you happen to be facing towards a certain tree, you get to see a unicorn trot out, and send magic *sparkles* from its horn that could shower you..Stuff like that..It wouldn't go fast, nor faster then your average Dark ride, it would pause at certain points though

The_CEO

:animwink: So whats the dialog going to be like or what is going to happen at each stop....... Track plan? i can make a simple one if you want?..... Heres a starter on the ride name....:

Oenegus and His Adventure.... ? just a thought...

~ Justin

Lhriangel

Original Poster
Chad want to collaborate on the script?

*now has her creative juices flowing a bit more.. but photoshop decided to dump the work she just did so she has to go and recreate it lol*

Chad

Well, basically, you'd first stop in Oengus's room, he'd have his bit of dialouge....
then you'd stop when you first see the swan lady...
stop again in Oengus's room
stop in the tower with the swan lady
stop again in oengus's room
and then you unload

Sure, lets go with the script..If you want, you can come up with it, I just gave the ride a push in the right direction. It's your baby :)

Lhriangel

Original Poster
I'll post a draft of the script tonight after I finish what I'm doing for the newspaper... if photoshop stops freezing on me. (I really need to defrag tonight.)

The_CEO

Am I Even Close?

I was bored tonight and i thought I'd make a poster thingy for the ride :animwink: This is what I'm thinking But I KNOW I am off... Well? What do you think?

~ Justin.........

Lhriangel

Original Poster
Pretty poster. I know I know i promised a script. I have been home for the weekend though.. and have had some major trauma in the last few days so please bear with me kays?

The_CEO

Is it just me or did this thread die?? It probably didn't... I'm sure Chad and Angelique are working hard to make a script etc... I'm just sooooo excited about the ride.......

~ Justin....
;)

Tim G

Originally posted by Angelique
Okay I love the UK Pavillion but I think it's a pity that there is very little other than shopping and the Beatles to see. Well the shopping is great and I love the atmosphere but don't you think they could do something else besides that?

Am I crazy?

No! You're not!

But first you should ask the Brittish Tourist Board why they didn't
pay enough for there presentation at Epcot...
Each country made its financial contribution, some more some less.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Hey corrus....welcome...i guess.....please respect the viewpoints of our members.....you don't want to see my bad side.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom