I thought I saw her again today.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
He was a Russian Blue from the Humane Society. Loyal like a dog ~ he even played fetch! (His record was 20 retrievals in one session :cat:.) He got very sick and we had to put him down...it was awful...so thankful we had Poly.

And yep, karma!!

My Scooter played fetch when he was a young'un! He'd bring one of his favorite little fur mice and drop it at my feet for me to throw, then bring it back and do it all over again.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Since you asked, @epcotisbest, here are photos of my kitties.

Duchess. Sitting next to my Pooh garden ornament was one of her favorite spots.
Duchess n Pooh.jpg

Scooter enjoys his garden.
DSCN3728.JPG

Bandit also enjoys the outdoors, especially drinking from puddles.
IMG_2207.JPG

Scooter & Bandit are Duchess' sons.

Here's a picture of her litter when they were tiny. The other two, Duke & Ginger, went to live with my mom. L'il Scooter is easily recognizable. L'il Bandit is on the upper step, to the right of his sister L'il Ginger. Facing away from the camera is L'il Duke. They all turned 16 in May.
exploring the house.png

This is the young fella, Rascal. He earns his name every day. He was a stray that started coming around our backyard in 2011, and we took him in, he was about 7 months old then. Time flies!! He's half outdoor cat still, he loves to be outside, although we make him come inside when we're going to be out of the house. He gets quite cranky if he doesn't get his outside time.
IMG_2193.JPG

I have hundreds more pictures of them doing a variety of silly and cute things, but I will restrain myself. ;)

Last edited:

epcotisbest

Original Poster
Since you asked, @epcotisbest, here are photos of my kitties.

Duchess. Sitting next to my Pooh garden ornament was one of her favorite spots.
View attachment 152473

Scooter enjoys his garden.
View attachment 152474

Bandit also enjoys the outdoors, especially drinking from puddles.
View attachment 152475

Scooter & Bandit are Duchess' sons.

Here's a picture of her litter when they were tiny. The other two, Duke & Ginger, went to live with my mom. L'il Scooter is easily recognizable. L'il Bandit is on the upper step, to the right of his sister L'il Ginger. Facing away from the camera is L'il Duke. They all turned 16 in May.
View attachment 152477

This is the young fella, Rascal. He earns his name every day. He was a stray that started coming around our backyard in 2011, and we took him in, he was about 7 months old then. Time flies!! He's half outdoor cat still, he loves to be outside, although we make him come inside when we're going to be out of the house. He gets quite cranky if he doesn't get his outside time.
View attachment 152476

I have hundreds more pictures of them doing a variety of silly and cute things, but I will restrain myself. ;)
They are all lovely. Duchess did have a look similar to Charmy. I think the long hair cats are elegant looking. Of course, I have a soft spot for all of them.
Thank you for sharing the pics.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom