I ordered the Wishes CD!!!

AnimeNut

Original Poster
Hey, everybody!

Well, I called WDW mail order (407-363-6200) this morning to ask about a new official album. Unfortunately, the person I spoke with didn't have any info on an updated CD. However, she did inform me that the Wishes soundtrack CD is already in their warehouse, priced at $12.98. She wasn't sure why they're not on shelves yet, but speculated that they were waiting to be tagged. Anyways, she allowed me to back-order a copy which will ship as soon as the Wishes CD goes on sale, which could/should be sometime this week. Has anybody else heard about this?

PhotoDave219

Okay, this is legit. Theyre sitting in a warehouse according to Mailorder. No time frame for a street date has been given, NOR has allotments to individual stores been done yet. Price is accurate.

se8472

OMG!

Good thing I don't know where this warehouse is. For I would ram my car into it and find the CD and put them on the shelves at MK peronsally! :lol:

Sir Hiss527

Great news, but I already have it. I got it off that Disney Central, or MIRC. It's good quality...Thanks for Update! Put Wishes out on the shelves soon!!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Same here...why do they keep shooting themselves in the foot?? I would pay good money for so much park music, but its available on the net WAY before merchendising get their act together.. the stuff I`ve downloaded that I would LOVE to buy but can`t!

Ergens2

This is awsome!!!!:sohappy: I am going the end of April and will keep my fingers crossed it is out by then!! I mean really, what are they waiting on... Christmas!!!:lol:

Dizzknee

Please keep us posted as to where you can buy this.
Seeing that I proposed during this show, I can use this cd to butter her up when I forget to do the dishes :lol:

seriously though, I would love to get a copy of this for memory sake!!!

Ariel17

Originally posted by PhotoDave219
Okay, this is legit. Theyre sitting in a warehouse according to Mailorder. No time frame for a street date has been given, NOR has allotments to individual stores been done yet. Price is accurate.

Curses! I swear, the DAY they get those on the shelves I'm marchin' myself straight to Disneyworld and buying me one of those CD's.@@ And let's face it folks, $12.98 is NOT bad for a cd.:sohappy:

wdw100

I just ordered the Wishes CD today and the women told me that they just came out today (March 23).

It will be here in 5-10 days!
:sohappy:

For anyone not in the USA (I believe that Disney mail order postage costs a pretty penny overseas), mainstreetmegastore.com also has the Wishes CD on pre-order.

The cost for the CD + delivery comes to approximately 30GBP!

Too tempting to refuse :)

I've never seen theme park merchandise in a Disney store, unfortunately :(

As far as I'm aware, mainstreetmegastore.com is our only means of buying theme park merchandise without expensive postage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom