I met a really strange chap at Disney, have you?

mergatroid

Original Poster
How did he get six anytime Fastpasses? :confused:

Well my wife was given two or three last year from guest relations after a fast pass machine didn't recognise her Annual Pass (turned out her bags magnetic clip had damaged it), so they do give them out.

Forget the Fastpasses. FREE food at WDW? :eek::confused:

That one really confused me? He gave no cash or card as I watched him, just talked to the till operator and was sent through! Possibly conned them into believing deserts had been stolen. I actually felt guilty eating my ill gained cake but didn't want to get 'John' into trouble by saying anything :eek:

Way to betray John's trust and go blabbing about it on the Internet. We probably won't be seeing much of him in the parks anymore. He's probably just going to hole up in his room in the Haunted Mansion, staring out the window sad that he has no one he can talk to because people want to out his celebrity.

You really know how to make a guy feel guilty :cry:

Rozzie

Have any of you met a Custodial CM named Salvadore at MK?

He's got TONS of stories if you have anytime while your at MK. When Tortuga was El Pirata, there was a pic of somebody by the restrooms and he said it was his great, great, great grandfather or something like that. But yea, find him he usually works in Frontierland, Ad/Lib area. Check out his Fan Page on Facebook as well

rufio

He's got TONS of stories if you have anytime while your at MK. When Tortuga was El Pirata, there was a pic of somebody by the restrooms and he said it was his great, great, great grandfather or something like that. But yea, find him he usually works in Frontierland, Ad/Lib area. Check out his Fan Page on Facebook as well

How would one find this fan page?

TowerOfTerror

Oh man, he has to be one of my favorite CMs I have met working. That guy is a blast to talk to. :lol:

Mansion Butler

This reminds me of the lady that used to walk around Epcot with a blanket in her arms claiming she had a baby. Apparently she even made restaurant reservations for it. I ran into her one time, and just kind of played along, and when she showed me the "baby", I just said "ooh how cute", and then she moved on, lol.

I remember her! She'd also adhere to all height restrictions.

She was a frequent guest. Her back story is actually kind of sad, though, so we probably shouldn't mock her. (Not saying you were, getting ahead of the game.)

Stellajack

Premium Member
You just met Jimmy Thick!

Is Jimmy Thick the same guy at Studios in a trenchcoat who met my friends after they came through the turnstyle and said he was with Disney security. :lookaroun He told them that Security needed guests' help in locating a 'suspicious' person who had been seen in the park and "can we depend on your help?" Then he drew a picture of a stick figure to show them what the suspicious guy looked like in the event they saw him!:lol:

Would that have been Jimmy the Thick??

Philo

Could it be a couple of CM's playing a joke? Either way it's a win for you!

I once had a PhotoPass guy in Epcot (around Mexico I think) quiz me about how much I earn and if he thought my lifestyle was extravagant. I like to think that he was just interested in guests from other countries (UK) but it felt kinda weird... And I didn't get a free desert!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom