I Just Got Engaged!!!! And I met her HERE On WDWMAGIC.COM!!!

radiohost

Original Poster
So, congrats to you both, that is such an awesome story.... IT must feel really good to know that it all started over this great website lol

Secondly- Where you from in Ohio and Indiana, im in Cincinnati where all our major league teams suck, but GO OSU!

Thirdly- Ima make my attempt, any girls on here, preferably 18, 19, 20? About 5'7 around Ohio lol?

Bethany is from western Indiana and I am from southern Ohio

TheDisneyGirl02

Awww! Yes it is true, I'm engaged to Andrew (Radiohost). Without this website I don't know if I'd be engaged right now, although we did see each other frequently in the breakrooms (I was in Liberty Square he was in frontierland) I love you so much, thanks for that. I guess happily ever afters do exist.You've made me a princess for the past two years and I can't wait to spend my life with you...

Congrats are in order for you both! I met my DBF on another Disney message board and we've been happily together for a year and a half! Disney Dreams do really come true!!!! :)

disneypearl

Congratulations! That is such a wonderful how you met story. I wish you both a happy life together filled with many disney dreams come true!

Boray

So being Big Ten Fans and Disney fans has really been fun in our relationship.

As long as you keep Disney and Big Ten sports as priorities!!!! In our house it's Badgers (still, Big 10!) and Disney. Although this year, I must admit, I was hoping that the Buckeyes would win the national championship - anything to put the Big 10 on top!!!

All the best to you both. Can't wait to see pictures from the wedding!!! Beautiful ring and beautiful couple, I would imagine the wedding will be equally beautiful!!!

(and Go Badgers! Sorry, couldn't resist!!!) :p

hansel1

Congratulations to you both! Computers are a wonderful way to meet people with the same life priorities.

My wife and I met on match.com. I was a law school student and she was a waitress working in her mother's restaurant. We honeymooned in disneyworld and go back each year.

Magicmyway

As long as you keep Disney and Big Ten sports as priorities!!!! In our house it's Badgers (still, Big 10!) and Disney. Although this year, I must admit, I was hoping that the Buckeyes would win the national championship - anything to put the Big 10 on top!!!

All the best to you both. Can't wait to see pictures from the wedding!!! Beautiful ring and beautiful couple, I would imagine the wedding will be equally beautiful!!!

(and Go Badgers! Sorry, couldn't resist!!!) :p

Oh definitely... although the house is divided, however, did anyone see Purdue win on Saturday??? He was sitting right beside me, at Purdue, now that was fun! :lol::animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom