I Just Got Engaged!!!! And I met her HERE On WDWMAGIC.COM!!!

radiohost

Original Poster
Is it safe to assume you've turned your bride to be into a Buckeye fan? GO BUCKS!

Kind OF.....lol

She does wear her Scarlet and Gray to all the Ohio State football games I take her to, and I put on my Purdue apparel when I go to Purdue functions. But when the two schools play each other, regardless of location, well, lets just say its a rivalry!!!

Oh, and she did come with me to the 2006 OHIO STATE vs. michigan game in which we tailgated right next to the entrance of Ohio Stadium. One of our best memories of our relationship up until now has been running out onto the field after the Buckeyes won that game.

So being Big Ten Fans and Disney fans has really been fun in our relationship.

Magicmyway

Aw, congrats to you both! This has to be the happiest thread ever :) What a gorgeous ring!

And just a thought... I bet if everyone posting on here donated $5, you could have a second wedding at WDW for all the wdwmagic guests :lol:

That's a brilliant idea... so why don't you start that... hehe! jk...

imamouse

Thanks for sharing your touching story. Best wishes to you both for a lifetime of happiness together. Any chance you'll be getting married at WDW?

wbboy29

I am SO HAPPY for the both of you!!! Man, the college program is definitely a place for relationships. I did the program a few years back myself, and I know about 3 couples, just in my CP group of friends who are now married as well. :)

I wish you both the best and many happy years. :wave:

belle15

Andrew,
When you told me 2 years ago that you were accepted into the college program, I would have never guessed that you'd meet such a wonderful girl like Bethany. I love you both very much! Bethany, I know you'll take good care of my brother!
Congratulations!
Steph.

Magicmyway

Do you guys think that you'll keep on working at Disney?

At least for me, right now I just want to finish up school and get my degree but I am and will not ever throw working with the Disney company out... it's so much fun! Just depends on the place and time and offer!

joanna71985

At least for me, right now I just want to finish up school and get my degree but I am and will not ever throw working with the Disney company out... it's so much fun! Just depends on the place and time and offer!

That's good to hear. It's the same for me, Disney is where I want to work FT.

SallyShine

Kind OF.....lol

She does wear her Scarlet and Gray to all the Ohio State football games I take her to, and I put on my Purdue apparel when I go to Purdue functions. But when the two schools play each other, regardless of location, well, lets just say its a rivalry!!!

Oh, and she did come with me to the 2006 OHIO STATE vs. michigan game in which we tailgated right next to the entrance of Ohio Stadium. One of our best memories of our relationship up until now has been running out onto the field after the Buckeyes won that game.

So being Big Ten Fans and Disney fans has really been fun in our relationship.
That's awsome! We went to the game in Purdue in 2002 (you know how that ended:)) and I think it's a great campus. We really had a great time and we always root for the Boilers now.

IDreamOfDisney

Congratulations to the both of you. :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:. May you find a lifetime of happiness with each other. You both make a great looking couple.

Father in heaven please keep a eye on them.

Jay

p.s. I bet the Imaginears (sp) of a “Year of A Million Dreams “ did not see this one coming. :shrug:

ldsprincess

awww! that is so sweet! congrats and best of luck! keep us posted and don't forget to share wedding pics when the time comes! (especially if the wedding's at wdw! lol)

Krimedog

So, congrats to you both, that is such an awesome story.... IT must feel really good to know that it all started over this great website lol

Secondly- Where you from in Ohio and Indiana, im in Cincinnati where all our major league teams suck, but GO OSU!

Thirdly- Ima make my attempt, any girls on here, preferably 18, 19, 20? About 5'7 around Ohio lol?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom