I Got Halo 2

yodasmith

Original Poster
i got halo 2 yesterday, and it is amazing. i don't want to spoil anything so i will not talk about the game it's self. let me just say that the game is crazy. i might have to start reading those halo books, just to get a grasp on everythng. when everyone else get's it. if you want to play live, let me know.

Horizons1

yodasmith said:
i got halo 2 yesterday, and it is amazing. i don't want to spoil anything so i will not talk about the game it's self. let me just say that the game is crazy. i might have to start reading those halo books, just to get a grasp on everythng. when everyone else get's it. if you want to play live, let me know.

I am so jelous of you right now its not even funny. *goes back to playing original Halo* Cant wait much more!

JackSkellington

I highly doubt you recieved Halo 2 early. Microsoft has kept a close eye on the release of the game. And I don't think they would let a slip up happen now.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
JackSkellington said:
I highly doubt you recieved Halo 2 early. Microsoft has kept a close eye on the release of the game. And I don't think they would let a slip up happen now.
Oh well....it's OUT TOMORROW! :sohappy:

JackSkellington

Indeed it is. Out here BlockBuster is having an Halo 2 Tourney. From 11 Pm - 1 Am battle it out in a full fledged fight. Winner gets Halo 2. And bragging rights.

FanofDinsey1981

my husband and a good chunk of the computer support guys here on campus have mysteriously come down with 'the flu' and are all 'recovering' at a friends house with halo 2 and a jimmy john's platter. :rolleyes:

Figment1986

LOL

I want an XBox to play this game... I am adicted to Halo at my friends house..

(I guess i will have to buy the computer edition of halo and see if ican get my frends to chalenge me with it??)

(I want Halo 2!!!!!!)

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
I had my mom pick up my copy earlier today (I don't think I would skip school just for a video game :lol: )....going to play it later. :sohappy:

imagineer99

I'm going wait until the end of semester before picking up this game...

If I get it now, I'll never study again. Oh, the sacrifes I make for my edu-mi-k-shun;)

JackSkellington

We just bought an Xbox yesterday and rented Halo 2. OOOOOOO my eyes burn from the lack of sleep and the carnage. This game will be game of the year!!!!!

JackSkellington

My tag is Hellfire but I dont have Xbox live my friend does. So when I go over we play there.
This last Sat we palyed Halo 2 online and off for 11 hours straight starting at 9 Pm. I am soooooo tired.

GaryT977

I got my copy yesterday (the deluxe edition with the tin case and "making of" DVD), and sat down at 8pm with controller in hand. The next time I looked up, it was 12:30!

I've played the first Halo all the way through a couple of times. This one seems easier on the 'normal' setting, which means I'll have to play it through again on a tougher setting, I guess. BTW - dual wielding ROCKS!

Is anybody else playing this on an HDTV set? The graphics on this game are just sick. The dialog is alot of fun too.

I'm going to finish the game before I jump online, but once I do you can frag me under the gamer tag "GaryT977". Pretty imaginative, I know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom