Hulk Hits Bird

stitch2008

Original Poster
I cant really load Youtube at the moment. But very recently, Hulk managed to hit a bird. From the video I had seen, kids were pretty upset. Just goes to show what happens with these kinds of things.

timeman

That's nothing. Fabio hit a bird back in the 90s. It made the national news and all the late night talk shows made jokes about it. Of course what made it funny was it was the opening day for a new coaster and the media was there filming as Fabio had the first ride that day in the front row and ended up with a bloody nose.:ROFLOL: And judging by your avatar you know which park I'm talking about.

Captain Chaos

Just watched the video on YouTube... The bird was perched on the track and didn't fly away fast enough... You can hear a woman on the video saying "it's alright, it's alright"...

celluloid

I have seen parents upset at WDW for animals eating smaller ones and yelling at CMs or complaining that such things should not happen.

I have seen video of a Killer Whale group team up and rip a bird into pieces.

Nature happens. Unfortunately so does conflict of manmade vs nature. Sad but it happens.

JT3000

Not the first time this has happened, even recently. I remember hearing a couple months ago about a bird getting split in half. Hulk smash indeed.

stitch2008

Original Poster
I remember hearing a story a few years back about how Kingda Ka hit a bird during a test run. They never found the bird. Not much of him anyway. :lookaroun

Timekeeper

It almost looks like a hoax, primarily because the videographer pointed out the bird well in advance and posed the potential collision.

It's strange that a bird wouldn't move given that these coasters generate a tremendous amount of vibration on the track long before the trains reach any given point.

maxairmike

The birds get very used to their environment, including perching on dangerous, vibrating objects. It happens more frequently than most would guess, and happened on RockIt just a week or two ago.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
It almost looks like a hoax, primarily because the videographer pointed out the bird well in advance and posed the potential collision.

It's strange that a bird wouldn't move given that these coasters generate a tremendous amount of vibration on the track long before the trains reach any given point.

Birds sit on electrical high lines. Most people don't realize that they vibrate considerably as well.

Pete C

That's nothing. Fabio hit a bird back in the 90s. It made the national news and all the late night talk shows made jokes about it. Of course what made it funny was it was the opening day for a new coaster and the media was there filming as Fabio had the first ride that day in the front row and ended up with a bloody nose.:ROFLOL: And judging by your avatar you know which park I'm talking about.

I remember this very well...it was hilarious!

Millionaire2K

It was a low flying bird by the water. BG since put screens on both sides of the coaster on the parts it crosses the water.

Either that video is fake or that bird was off his meds.

Captain Chaos

Jael: Well, today I am bringing a really weird video to you guys. It takes place in Orlando, FL. A bird decides to perch itself on a steel coaster track at one of the theme park in Orlando. Well, watch what happens.

**video plays, cast gasps after seeing bird hit by coaster train**

Ben: I say we do this case. How about Me, Jael, and Devin go to Orlando for the Bird On A Wire case while Lanisha, Bill and Austin, you go to Atlanta for for the ghost hunt.

Time to get these guys on the case!!!

FactOrFaked_P.jpg

Bob Saget

Bird on track: "Oh long Johnson...Oh Long Johnson...OH LONG JOHNSON!...OH L (*smash*)

(People who haven't been watching South Park in the past month will not get that).

Skip

Bird on track: "Oh long Johnson...Oh Long Johnson...OH LONG JOHNSON!...OH L (*smash*)

(People who haven't been watching South Park in the past month will not get that).

BRILLIANT reference! :ROFLOL:

And now for the obligatory...

This would never happen at Disney! Everything is so magical and fun there! :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom