How many Disney shirts?

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
Think about it...
How many Disney shirts do you own?
Me, I think it's about 10 or so.
What characters are on on them?...
Most of mine have Tink on them, of course.:)
A couple of them have Mickey on them & I have one w/ Chip & Dale on it.
:D :wave:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I'm guessing in the thirties... Not counting another 10-15 for DS12. :lookaroun

:shrug:

:lol: I guess I like my Disney shirts!

I have easily a dozen golf shirts, several sweatshirts and loads of T-shirts. Only real dominant theme would be Grumpy, but there's a bit of everything.

Don't get me started on ball caps - 40+ :eek:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
3, two polos and a T, ;argely due to not liking the designs, or there not being resort polos for those of a larger frame.

However I do have 18 Hard Rock Ts.

I have at least 5 hoodies, 3 sweatshirts and who knows how many T-shirts :lol:. I can't seem to leave WDW without at least 1 shirt of SOME kind each trip.

fizzle75

I have probably 6-8 t-shirts(including my WDWMagic shirt:D ), one Mickey's Wizards Football jersey, one Nightmare Before Christmas baseball jersey and 8 or 10 button up shirts three of four of which are bowling shirts. I also have a POTC zip up sweat jacket.

WDWFigment

Actually only have two shirts that still fit (had tons as a child) my DiveQuest shirt and a PotC shirt with Mickey, Goofy, and Minnie in it. I don't generally wear WDW attire at work or to class, so I focus my Disney spending on collectibles, instead.

MattyFresh

I only have two that fit....but back in the day...who knows how many I had. Of the two that i have, one has goofy chillin in a hammock and the other has Mickey, Donald, and Pluto.....the big three fishing adventures

k.hunter30

Oh gosh, I used to get one with Eeyore every time I went to a Disney park. i actually just put a bunch in a bag to take to Goodwill this weekend as I was cleaning out my closet. I'd say, over the years, I've accumulated a little more than 20 - with probably half of them being Eeyore.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Let me see -

A very large blue one with Pooh and Friends on (I needed the longer sleeves to cover the sunburn on my upper arm where I missed a spot applying cream)
A white one from EPCOT with "America USA" on it with a golden eagle,
A dark blue sweat shirt with Mickey ears on it, and,
A blue shirt also from EPCOT with the American Stars and Stripes incorporated into the design

WV_Jayola

* Nightmare Before Christmas movie poster shirt
* Jack and Zero Disney Studios sketch art shirt
* Mr. Incredible vs Syndrome shirt
* Mickey vs Pete shirt
* Dopey vs Grumpy shirt
* The Incredibles logo shirt
* Donald Duck long sleeve shirt
* Donald Duck shirt
* Pirates of the Carribean (skeleton at the wheel) shirt
* The Haunted Mansion shirt
* Classic Mickey Mouse shirt
* Jack Skellington Hoodie
* Mickey/Donald/Goofy/Minnie/Daisy/Pluto hawaiian button up shirt

I'm sure I have more...that's the only ones that I can remember....

Going back in September, and will hopefully return with some more...

jeff.

Mickey&Minnie

I am a Disney fanatic but I am not into the character t shirst too much. I never got hooked on that which I am happy to report.
We went in November and unknown to me it was very cold at night. I ended up buying a light weight hoody that I now love and wear very ofter. It has a small logo and it is just enough to know that it is my official disney world shirt. That sadly is the only one I own.:(

mouselvrmom

Oh, wow! I have lots. As far as characters, I have lots of minnie and mickey, tink, pooh, maleficent, jiminy cricket, bambi, marie, and one that has all of the characters on it. I also have lots of swearshirts with an assortment of characters. Of course one of my yuppie neighbors told us that it is not stylish to wear mickey mouse shirts. So I try to wear a disney shirt whenever possible. :drevil:

LoriMistress

Estimating, I have about ten. I have a few Tickerbelle shirts, I have one Chip and Dale, two 50th Anniversery DLR shirts, I have a Donald Duck shirt, and I have The Incredibles tee shirt.

hcswingfield

Easily over 30 T-shirts. Two dress shirts. 1 Hawaiian style shirt that I made. 3 MM ties. 5 sweatshirts. One denim jacket. One poncho. A MM watch. And one umbrella with mouse ears on top.

I probably have somewhere around 40 or 50. I get to wear tee shirts to work and practically every tee I have has some sort of Disney character on it, mostly Stitch. Some Mickey and Princesses too. Today I'm wearing Lightning McQueen. Kachow!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom