How Many Days for You... (Part 7)

cooleo

Since the last thread had far exceeded the 5000 post mark & this is obviously one of the most popular thread series on WDWmagic, we will continue sharing our countdowns here. Post away folks:

term-life-insurance-rates-20-year-old.png

mickeysbrother

I usually visit in November, so going this year in September is new for me. I haven't gone in september since I was in middle school and that was years ago! lol Is it as good as everyone says it is during that time?

Its not busy.. One of the lower seasons. November is good too just like december first 2 weeks. And mid january. I like september for a couple of reasons.. Crowds are lower its still hot and my b-day is september 11th so when i go im usually celebrating my bday

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Haha! Me too, but just think their trip will be done and gone when our countdown is in the lower numbers!! :D

Yep you are absolutely right about this one! I always come back and think look how close you guys have it...and I still have a long way to go til I get back. Besides that number you will see will go by before you know it and you will be looking at a week to go before you return. Believe me I started my number at 354 days....hard to believe

Upvote 0

MissAlmyra

92 days!

It will be my first time attending MNNSHP, and we're having a birthday dinner in the castle. Can't wait! It's so exciting to see everyone's posts as they count down!

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Yep you are absolutely right about this one! I always come back and think look how close you guys have it...and I still have a long way to go til I get back. Besides that number you will see will go by before you know it and you will be looking at a week to go before you return. Believe me I started my number at 354 days....hard to believe

Haha very true! Counting down the days is a BIG part of the excitement of the trip.. once its here and done, its so depressing!!! I always look back after and say "Man, I wish I could go back to when I had 100 days or even 20 days to go!!" :)

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

Haha very true! Counting down the days is a BIG part of the excitement of the trip.. once its here and done, its so depressing!!! I always look back after and say "Man, I wish I could go back to when I had 100 days or even 20 days to go!!" :)

Best way to cure it is to start a new countdown! LOL But you are right. I actually usually end up avoiding this section of the boards for a few days after the trip for this very reason..to depressing.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom