How Many Days for You... (Part 7)

cooleo

Since the last thread had far exceeded the 5000 post mark & this is obviously one of the most popular thread series on WDWmagic, we will continue sharing our countdowns here. Post away folks:

term-life-insurance-rates-20-year-old.png

disneygirl1024

32 more days. I think about it everyday. I can still see everything as if we were there yesterday which actually was over a year ago. My kids are 16 and 18 and they still get excited to go and so do I! Gosh I can't wait. This trip will be a relaxing one for me since the kids will have a friend with them and I won't have to entertain. Lots of leisure walking and taking it all in for me! :)

Upvote 0

nngrendel

n0124.jpg

4 months, 1 day

Alternative time units
124 days can be converted to one of these units:

• 10,713,600 seconds
  • 178,560 minutes
  • 2976 hours
  • 17 weeks (rounded down)

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

just got back from a week in disneyworld...countdown reset to...........:eek: 718 days :cry::cry::cry: april 2014 is next...art of animation! but for now i feel like im gonna :hurl:

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

forgot...

forgot to mention on a couple occasions our bus went right by art of animation on our way to downtown disney....all i can say is from what we could see from the road was amazing...great huge entrance sign, main hall looked amazing, buildings looked like they were coming along good....and the fantasyland expansion....much bigger seeing in person, alot different from the aerial pics...going to be huge!! storybook circus area was awesome...new dumbo area was perfect, even the bathrooms looked cool lol...barnstormer although same ride, the theming was very detailed and fun...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom