Holiday Wishes (vs. Regular Wishes)

niceguy621

Original Poster
Hi All -

T-Minus 16 days and counting. My question revolves around Wishes...I just noticed that there seems to be a holiday iteration of the show that doesn't look to be like a "tag" that happens at the end of Illuminations...but an actual show. I was so looking forward to seeing the regular Wishes show, and was wondering if the Holiday version is actually the only version, or does the regular version play too? Any insight would be oh-so helpful!

Thanks all!

Chape19714

Holiday Wishes only plays during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. Once all the parties are done for the year (around Dec 20th), Holiday wishes will replace the Regular Wishes until Early January (i think the 6th). That is the only time Holiday wishes is shown outsidse the party. Regular Wishes is not shown on party nights.

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Hi All -

T-Minus 16 days and counting. My question revolves around Wishes...I just noticed that there seems to be a holiday iteration of the show that doesn't look to be like a "tag" that happens at the end of Illuminations...but an actual show. I was so looking forward to seeing the regular Wishes show, and was wondering if the Holiday version is actually the only version, or does the regular version play too? Any insight would be oh-so helpful!

Thanks all!
Holiday Wishes only shows on MVMCP nights...and regular Wishes is every night...they show regular Wishes before they close the park for the non MVMCP guests...

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Holiday Wishes only plays during Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. Once all the parties are done for the year (around Dec 20th), Holiday wishes will replace the Regular Wishes until Early January (i think the 6th). That is the only time Holiday wishes is shown outsidse the party. Regular Wishes is not shown on party nights.
Is that something new? Last year we got to the MK at around 4 and watched Wishes at 6 or 7, can't remember the exact time...

calismic

I wanted to murder Disney when they made the decision to cancel regular Wishes on MVMCP nights. We planned our entire Wedding Reception around Wishes only to discover it was canceled after we already signed our contracts!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom