Holiday 2008 Trip Report

Hi again, everyone.

It's time for another trip to WDW. And with this trip, it'll break our old "record" of 3 trips in a year, since this will be our 4th trip to WDW this year. But then again, who's counting! :)

We leave for WDW early tomorrow morning. This trip will be a lot of fun. We will be attending MVMCP on the 11th, and then doing the Yuletide Fantasy tour on the 13th. We are also planning on waking up at some ungodly hour on the 13th to do the World of Disney "Doorbuster" for passholders and DVC members. All this, among doing other things and visiting many resorts to look at the various holiday decorations and festivities.

As before, I'll try to file a report on each day, hopefully with pictures.

The next transmission will be from the Most Magical Place on Earth. Cheers!

Zz.

Just read your TR. Your pictures are incredible!! I have to ask, what type of camera do you use and what setting do you use for the night shots?

And by the way.........Happy Birthday!!

ZapperZ

Original Poster
Just read your TR. Your pictures are incredible!! I have to ask, what type of camera do you use and what setting do you use for the night shots?

And by the way.........Happy Birthday!!

Thanks again.

I actually use a point-and-shoot camera, a Canon SD950 IS. For night shots, I use the manual setting and set it to ISO 100. The camera doesn't let me adjust the f-setting, aperture, etc., so I go with whatever it automatically senses.

The trick, of course, is to turn off the flash, and use a tripod. Since I don't have the ability to snap it remotely and reduce any vibration to the camera, most of the night shots are taken with a 2-second delay to make sure the camera isn't vibrating due to my hands.

Zz.

sweetpee_1993

Thanks so much for a fantastic trip report! Your pictures were amazing and the video was totally the icing on the cake. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment.

And happy belated b-day!

ZapperZ

Original Poster
Thanks so much for a fantastic trip report! Your pictures were amazing and the video was totally the icing on the cake. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment.

And happy belated b-day!

Thank you very much!

I may have a couple more series of pictures, but other than that, I think the trip report is complete.

Cheers!

Zz.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom