HM every other doom buggy

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Aha. So this gives us insight into the reason for FP+. The rides are no longer there for the guests -- the guests are there to keep the rides full.
Hard to say if it was a reason, but crowd control and maximizing attractions is a nice side effect of the current system, providing they are actively using it to do so of course.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Of course, but unlike the Mansion, Imagination has long been overlooked and unliked. Directing people to that attraction is going to have an effect.
Perhaps a better example is Nemo. I remember when it didn't incorporate FP+ and it was a walk on. Now, you have to actually wait about 10 or 15 minutes to get on because of the system!

Bairstow

Perhaps a better example is Nemo. I remember when it didn't incorporate FP+ and it was a walk on. Now, you have to actually wait about 10 or 15 minutes to get on because of the system!

Perhaps, but I think the ~13% increase in Epcot's attendance since that attraction's opening is a bigger factor.

AndrewsJ

Omnimovers should not have fastpass. Period. It makes the standby take way longer than it should, even more that other attractions. Back when paper fast was a thing, Haunted Mansion had that too. It was eventually discontinued and when we asked the cast member why, they said "it made the standby line extremely long." My question is, if they already discovered this YEARS ago, why add fastpass to the ride again? It just makes no sense. Fast pass should be abolished for all attractions, really. Stand by would continually move instead of being stopped dead in its tracks.
Omnimovers shouldn't have FP. Kind of defeats the purpose of using the omnimover ride system in the first place. WDW just has to have people choose those imnimover FP so the other rides with FP don't get more bogged down than they already are. It's almost like they want someone who chooses HM feel like they are actually getting something good. I am making any sense?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom