Hitler's reaction to the changes at Epcot

Walt Disney1955

Original Poster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0SaeMNbNCo

Got to love these videos. For those that don't know this is an actual scene in the movie "Inglorious Basterds". This one is about Hitler flipping out because they changed Journey Into Imagination on him. So funny. The subtitles of course are dubbed in.

You can also find a ton of other videos like this regarding Disney parks. There is one where Hitler is angry about Mr. Toad being gone, another where he is bitter about Space Mountain being refurbished etc. Good stuff

Just a warning ...adult language!!

ABigBrassBand

One of my favorite internet memes. This was actually in Inglorious Basterds? Man, I gotta see that movie now!

EDIT: For people watching, if this really matters, there IS NSFW language in this video. Probably should put that in the OP...

wedway71

Actually, I think this is from a movie that was on HBO about his last hours before he commited suicide in his hidden bunker before the allies came.

I actually have to say, this is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

ABigBrassBand

Actually, I think this is from a movie that was on HBO about his last hours before he commited suicide in his hidden bunker before the allies came.

I actually have to say, this is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

If the movie you're talking about is what I'm thinking of, I'm pretty sure it isn't.

Walt Disney1955

Original Poster
Okay my bad I thought it was from Inglorious. To be honest these videos came out right at the same time as the movie so I just assumed..........

But yes, while they may be funny this is a Disney site so the language isn't 100% clean either

wedway71

Okay my bad I thought it was from Inglorious. To be honest these videos came out right at the same time as the movie so I just assumed..........

But yes, while they may be funny this is a Disney site so the language isn't 100% clean either

No biggie... thanks for sharing.. I really thought it was funny as Hell!

rodserling27

"Downfall" is such a great movie, and all the parodies floating around are too hilarious. The EPCOT one is absolutely the best one, but there's funny ones about Mr. Toad and 20k I think too.

hpyhnt 1000

"Downfall" is such a great movie, and all the parodies floating around are too hilarious. The EPCOT one is absolutely the best one, but there's funny ones about Mr. Toad and 20k I think too.

Too true! It still gives me a laugh every time I watch it. :lol:

Does anyone know if someone has sent this to TDO? I wonder what they would think of it, at least from a content point of view... :lookaroun

Krack

Too true! It still gives me a laugh every time I watch it. :lol:

Does anyone know if someone has sent this to TDO? I wonder what they would think of it, at least from a content point of view... :lookaroun

I guarantee TDO couldn't care less. But what I would loved to know is the typical WDI response to videos like these. I suspect (sadly) that 80% write if off as "fanboys unwilling to accept change" (all you have to do is listen to an Jim Hill interview - at every opportunity, he basically denigrates old-school fans by parroting his friends/contacts in WDI) but I bet there's 10-20% giggling to themselves behind closed doors saying "This is great, it says everything we've ever wished we could say to our bosses."

_Scar

I tottally disagree with Hitler about TLS being bad because of Nemo.... but still funny!

I love this meeme and it NEVER gets old!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom