Hi!

• Thread starter Deleted member 107043
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 107043

Original Poster
Just wanted to say "hello" and introduce myself here since I am new to these boards. Some of you will recognize me from Laughingplace where I've been a regular poster for over 10 years. I love Disney parks, especially DLR and WDW, but I enjoy keeping up on the overseas parks too.

Hans

Last edited by a moderator:

RoadTrip

Just wanted to say "hello" and introduce myself here since I am new to these boards. Some of you will recognize me from Laughingplace where I've been a regular poster for over 10 years. I love Disney parks, especially DLR and WDW, but I enjoy keeping up on the overseas parks too.

Hans

20150623_111741.jpg

Hi Hans! Like Hans, I've posted at Laughing Place for 11 years, but felt it was time to try a new place. My primary park is WDW, having been there over 25 times the last 25 years. DL is more expensive and difficult for me to get to, but I get there whenever I can!

Flippin'Flounder

Hi Hans! Like Hans, I've posted at Laughing Place for 11 years, but felt it was time to try a new place. My primary park is WDW, having been there over 25 times the last 25 years. DL is more expensive and difficult for me to get to, but I get there whenever I can!
Hiii!

TP2000

Hello, Hans! So nice to see you here. I think you'll find the format here is easier than the circa 2000 LP boards. I certainly enjoy the opportunity to edit stupid things I say, as a start. :cool:

TP2000

This is such a surprise, yet so nice to see some folks from that other board that I had posted on regularly about 15 years ago but drifted away from in recent years. (Seriously, the board software and format there hadn't been changed since it debuted in 1999, when Bill Clinton was still president and I was considering upgrading my 56K modem)

For those wdwmagic.com regulars, these three new arrivals are pleasant, mature, insightful people who have their own opinions about Disney parks but always make for fun conversation, and they'll fit in nicely here.

D

Deleted member 107043

Original Poster
@Curious Constance YAY!! So glad you're here too. And @TP2000 Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words. You've always been one of my favorite posters over at LP. Looking forward to getting acquainted with the community here. And wow, after years at LP this fresh format makes me want to jump for joy. :joyfull:

Last edited by a moderator:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom