Hi!

• Thread starter Deleted member 107043
  • Start date

Figments Friend

Oh wow....check it out, a Laughing Place reunion.
Cool!

I have read many a post by Hans over on that forum over the last couple of years when I would sporadically visit, so I'm glad to see him a part of this community now.
We are a lively bunch, and our fine team of Mods here keep things civil but not too constricting.

This is my favorite forum related to the Disney Theme Parks for sure.
Nothing else out there comes close!

Hope you have a fine time here.
:)

D

Deleted member 107043

Original Poster
I've enjoyed the conversations I've participated in over the past week, and I'm very happy to be here!

Stevek

Welcome all. Would be great to get more folks over here to talk DL. It's become pretty much unbearable to read or post over at the site that rhymes with ice hat.

RoadTrip

Great to see you dshyates. Since starting here I have been posting primarily on the WDW topics since I visit there far more often and am much more familiar with it. But I will be sure to check the DL section frequently just to see what my LP friends are up to!

Stevek

I didn't know you were on LP! Did you have the same name?
It's been a very long time and I didn't post much, I think it was the same name but can't really remember...I probably posted a ton more on Micechat, Mouseinfo and even VisionsFantastic. Most of my posting is here now with the occasional visit to MC to see how the insane are doing. I really did love "Tales from the Laughing Place" though, such a great quality magazine. Still have all of the issues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom