HHN-I know it's early, but....

71jason

Some really vague rumors. Some sort of vampire house. A house in LA and possibly Orlando codenamed "Malcolm." Pretty sure that one is an original concept. Also, creative Tweeted about being close to getting one of their "dream" IPs (compared it to American Werewolf last year)--online speculation is that is might be The Exorcist. But all of this is rumor, nothing concrete yet.

danpam1024

Original Poster
Some really vague rumors. Some sort of vampire house. A house in LA and possibly Orlando codenamed "Malcolm." Pretty sure that one is an original concept. Also, creative Tweeted about being close to getting one of their "dream" IPs (compared it to American Werewolf last year)--online speculation is that is might be The Exorcist. But all of this is rumor, nothing concrete yet.
Oh my- that creepy girl spider-crawling down the stairs :jawdrop: This may be the year I pee my pants as an adult :D:p. I know people get "passionate" about what goes in, but I hope there's at least a scare zone of The Walking Dead again this year :) American Werewolf was my favorite house last year. Would love to see scare zones themed to legends and folklore as well.

71jason

I'm a huge Halloween fan. I would love to see this one time.

Plan on becoming addicted if you do.

BTW, word from the creator of The Walking Dead comic book (not the show) is that Universal might be moving on from that concept this year. Hard to believe, it's still a hit show and initial rumors said a 3-year contract, but that's the latest hot HHN topic.

danpam1024

Original Poster
Plan on becoming addicted if you do.

BTW, word from the creator of The Walking Dead comic book (not the show) is that Universal might be moving on from that concept this year. Hard to believe, it's still a hit show and initial rumors said a 3-year contract, but that's the latest hot HHN topic.
:cry::arghh::cry:
It will still be great :D

champdisney

I wonder if Universal will take advantage of the new Diagon Alley section of the park for future HHN events? A maze based on dark magic would be cool to experience, needless to say that Voldemort would be a "wicked" icon for the event.. That is if icons are even relevant to today's standards, still, he'll be a great character to see appearing on marketing campaigns.

StageFrenzy

I wonder if Universal will take advantage of the new Diagon Alley section of the park for future HHN events? A maze based on dark magic would be cool to experience, needless to say that Voldemort would be a "wicked" icon for the event.. That is if icons are even relevant to today's standards, still, he'll be a great character to see appearing on marketing campaigns.

I believe that JK is too protective of her IP for that. Jack the Ripper, American Werewolf in London? Those are some possibilities.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I've heard Rowling won't even allow HHN to take place in London, let alone Diagon Alley. Seems a little overbearing, but she does have Grimmauld Place, the Leaky Cauldron, AND the Knight Bus all out there, and I'm sure she doesn't want any of them the be the background of pictures with HHN characters.

danpam1024

Original Poster
I've heard Rowling won't even allow HHN to take place in London, let alone Diagon Alley. Seems a little overbearing, but she does have Grimmauld Place, the Leaky Cauldron, AND the Knight Bus all out there, and I'm sure she doesn't want any of them the be the background of pictures with HHN characters.
I agree with her- they don't put Barney and Curious George in the mix either :D (although that would be pretty darn cool :cool:)

71jason

I've heard Rowling won't even allow HHN to take place in London, let alone Diagon Alley.

There have been a ton of rumors on this since Hogsmeade opened, but the only official word I've seen is a Tweet from the HHN designers months ago saying "We don't know yet" what role Diagon Alley will play.

Will be a customer service nightmare if DA is not open during HHN--they would probably need to run a lawyer-like disclaimer on every ad saying it won't be open just to keep complaints to a dull roar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom