HHN 2024

Rob562

Original Poster
HNNightmares is out with their first spec map of the 2024 season. Let the pondering begin....

1000007107.jpg

1000007108.jpg

1000007109.jpg

-Rob

JoeCamel

They might as well call it Labor Day Horror Nights at this point.
They sold the cow they had in the prop shop so they are milking this one. Can't fault them but I will always have memories of years past. Special niche to mainstream driver is natural progression sadly

mergatroid

Anyone know whether there'll be multi night tickets sold this year, only showing 1 night options everywhere currently?

Andrew25

Anyone know whether there'll be multi night tickets sold this year, only showing 1 night options everywhere currently?
Yes, HHN has a huge passholder base, so there's always an expectation of some sort of multi-night ticket. They usually release single-night/vacation packages early on to gauge demand before determining price hikes to multi-night/frequent fear tickets.

My expectation for this year is that we see additional blackout dates (possibly during the first weekend) for some of the passes. HHN is now busy every single night, there's no such thing as a "slow night" at HHN anymore unfortunately.

It was so busy they had to implement an extended queue for the stage show lol

BuddyThomas

After our experience at Universal Hollywood last year, I can’t ever imagine doing one of these again. They oversell this event to the point where it is practically undoable.

I forget what house this was, but this is the line before the Horror Nights event officially started, and we sprung for the front of line passes, which was a joke, but better than what General Admission people had to deal with, I guess. Also, this was mid-September. I can’t even imagine what it is like closer to Halloween.

A3DDB9A1-8F4F-402B-A6B2-D98D2A33B0DC.jpeg

JoeCamel

We visit from the UK every year. Arrive Sept 9th this year. Might do just the 1 night midweek and stay till close. Used to be great value getting a FF pass and doing everything over 3-4 nights.
If you are that early and they offer it RoF with express might be a better value. Only takes a couple of nights to make it pay unless they shake things up

Tom Morrow

IMO they do this wrong. It should extend past Halloween and two weeks in November. Doing these houses in late August/early September is just disgusting because that's the time of year that you still get the summer heat but without the afternoon storms to cool things off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom