HHEELLPPP!!! Whats the best wdw book for planning

tterrag24

hello
please help me out

whats the best book for Walt Disney world planning. 1 that has restaurants, parks, recreations, resorts??? and plenty of pictures??????

DizneyPryncess

My absolute favorite is the Spiral Bound Passporter Walt Disney World book. I used it for my last trip in May & have purchased the Disneyland one for my trip in the fall. I don't think I'll buy anything else from here on out. It gives you space to budget, to save souveniers, to plan out exactly what to do, to record your reservation numbers, and more. It has details about each park, restaurant & resort along with ratings of each one. There's check lists of everything at each park, so you can plan out which rides you are going to prioritize. It's seriously awesome. :)

You can get it on Amazon.

Upvote 0

happymom52003

The Passporter and the Unofficial Guide to WDW.

Passporter is an easy read from cover to cover, and is great to take with you on the trip. I always suggest it as a starting point for people who are new to WDW because it is not overwhelming. The Unofficial Guide is like the Disney Bible. It is a great reference book, and has just about everything you need to know to plan a trip.

If I only had to suggest one, I'm not sure which I would pick. I think if the person was totally new to WDW, then I would say Passporter. If they had been to WDW before, I'd say the Unoffical Guide. But really, I think anyone wanting books to help plan a trip should get both of them. But I think the Passporter would be my personal favorite because I really like the ride/attraction/restaurant descriptions and the colored fold out maps of the parks.

Upvote 0

captainkidd

The Unofficial Guide is the most detailed, but for first time visitors, I imagine it could be somewhat overwhelming.

The Complete Guide To WDW is really great as well.

Upvote 0

tikiman

I have read them all and the Unofficial guide book is the only one I have seen that has accurate and up to date info every year. Some other books just keep recycling the old info.

Upvote 0

lebeau

The Unofficial Guide is the most detailed, but for first time visitors, I imagine it could be somewhat overwhelming.

The Complete Guide To WDW is really great as well.

My thoughts exactly. I loan out the Complete Guide to first timers. (Best pics of any guide book, btw.) It's very newbie friendly.

If you want ALL the info right down to the nuts and bolts, get the Unofficial Guide. As an old hand at Disney, I swear by it. But it is a reference book. It is dense! It's not especially newbie friendly, but it has the most complete info.

Upvote 0

Boray

The Unofficial Guide, no contest.

I agree - by FAR the best book. I've checked all the rest and that is the most thorough and accurate I've found. It is big, but I don't think you necessarily need to read it cover to cover. No pictures, but if they were included, it would just be too big.

Good luck in your quest! :wave:

Upvote 0

pcarathers

We get the Passporter EVERY YEAR whether we are going or not....just fun to look thru.....we also get the Birnbaum....I have bought the unofficial guide before, but found I preferred the passporter and birnbaum over it....just me i guess......Birnbaum also has a Kid's version just for kids by kids..especially helpful for 1st timer young ones.......:)

Upvote 0

lbrad

No books needed if you have a computer.
Numerous web sites with everything you need to know at your fingertips...
and its FREE:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom