Have you ever done a spontaneous trip?

HollyAD

So with all this snow and being out of work for a broken foot...I have really been thinking of a spontaneous WDW trip. Of course this is a busy week and hotel availability isn't great. I was just going to pack my stuff and head out as soon as my cast comes off tomorrow! (Prob not a great idea but it's fun in theory) What are your experiences with a last minute trip? How did it work out for you? This is on my bucket list for sure.

RinkaDink

Last trip, I decided 9 days ahead of trip. Magic Band waiting at Fort Wilderness when I arrived. Had to pay more for a cabin, it was all that was available at the last minute, but I got an awesome airfare deal and so it worked out about even. Planned around magic hours, so I didn't mind not having fast passes, I saved rides until late magic hours and squeezed it all in.

Upvote 0

HollyAD

Original Poster
Doing my spontaneous thing right now. Booked a flight this afternoon and now I am on my way to MCO. Only doing one day in the world and then heading to visit family. Unfortunately no DME to start off our trip but we will be staying at PoP tonight! So happy to get away from more snow!

Upvote 0

WDW 3

My last 3 trips have been pretty quick (1 month to 2 weeks) and it is totally doable. This past Dec. I scored a BOG reservation and got reasonable Fast Passes.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom