Have you ever come across an Alligator on your Disney trip?

GHOST1000

Two weeks ago at Coronado next to the bridge going to marketplace. Little 2-3' er. Just sunning. Soft shell turtle near him was bigger than him:)
image.jpg

Last edited:

willtravel

I read yesterday that a Nile crocodile was found in Everglades NP. I have been told they are worse than alligators, if there is such a thing as being worse.

rael ramone

Two weeks ago at Coronado next to the bridge going to marketplace. Little 2-3' er. Just sunning. Soft shell turtle near him was bigger than him:)
View attachment 49084

I don't know how fast they grow, but it seems every year there's a 'little guy' in Lago Dorado every year.

If the 'dangerous' wildlife ever lost the fear of man that the smaller birds/animals on property have (last year I was standing on the edge of a sidewalk and a squirell came up and then jumped on my leg - and when TSI used to have the duck food I've had ravens land in my hand and eat out of it)......

mcurtiss

I recall seeing one near the Treehouse Villas area once. and we also saw a rattlesnake that was squished by a car in that same area and for whatever reason my dad skinned it and brought it home and kept it mounted on a board for several years.

FreedomWrangler

Two. One in a parking lot at Dixie Landings; the second in a canal visible along the Magic Kingdom to EPCOT Monorail line.

The one at Dixie generated a bunch of interest with Disney Security.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom