Haunted Mansion Restaurant

seascape

You and me both :)
I agree the best way to enjoy WDW is to relax and not try to do everything on every visit. That is why I became a DVC owner and visit multiple times a,year. We get to enjoy the Festival of the Arts, Flower and Garden, Food and Wine and Christmas every year. The Epcot Festivals may set the time but we still spend several days on each visit in other parks.

CaptainAmerica

No pun intended, but they probably consider a restaurant to be a people eater? High capacity, decent churn...it's a like an actual attraction with the added bonus that its takes guests incremental cost to "ride" it.
It's really the opposite. The attractions are designed to keep people around for the restaurants, not the other way around. A good chunk of the financial upside of nighttime shows, for example, is that they keep people in the parks for dinner when they might otherwise not stick around.

SteamboatJoe

If you go at rope drop of on an EMH morning, you can accomplish a ton in the first 3 hours, then use FPs and do a great deal. But, there are still bottle necks and the park certainly needs more people eaters to help the crowd flow. It needs it desperately on the Adventureland/Frontierland side, but, tomorrowland can be just as bad at times.
This is the way to do it. Even on non EMH days, you can get a ton done. Resist the temptation of the castle and start in AL at rope drop. Work clockwise to BTM and then head to HM. No FP needed to do any of the majors in that half of the park with wait times less than 20 mins (5 mins or less for JC, PotC, and Splash if do them first thing). Use your 3 FP on your preferred FL dark ride, SDMT, and Space in the afternoon. You will still have plenty of time to stand by for several other attractions and watch the parade and HEA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom