HAPPY NEW YEAR! IllumiNations Reflections of Earth New Year's Eve Finale video

surfsupdon

Very good video, thanks for sharing! Well done.

Best fireworks presentation anywhere, truly amazing in person. I miss it, that's why catching a well done video is so important.

Thanks

imagineer boy

Disney seems to like guys with annoying voices.

Someone in the creative department seems to.

Why did they get rid of the british woman's voice anyways? There was no change in the script, and I though her voice was a lot more dramatic and Epcot-ish sounding.

techiegsy

Go with it. We butcher English so much, we think annunciation is amazing. :lol:

Haha, I get that a lot when we visit the world, also apparently we have better manners... I 'spose we have more u's....

and Thanks Steve for the video, Its great!

Also, Its Two thoudsand AND ten, or more informally Twenty ten for me!

EPCOT Explorer

Someone in the creative department seems to.

Why did they get rid of the british woman's voice anyways? There was no change in the script, and I though her voice was a lot more dramatic and Epcot-ish sounding.
I believe her contract was up. There were several threads on this when they changed it, and I remember her first name: Mary.

Of course that does not help you. :lol:

:lol: That's....interesting....:ROFLOL:

Add a little Texas and you've got "Voices of America"-a new entertainment offering at Amerian Adventure.:lookaroun

Eh, it works out...I have been told I have a good speaking voice.:lol:

(Thankfully)

magicmaya

For people who were actually at epcot for NYE, did anyone else notice that after the finale, the main Christmas tree wasn't lit anymore?

HMF

A thought just occurred to me. Do you think they should re-record "We Go On" and "Promise" and remove the references to "Another thousand circles round the sun"?

jheltz27

Wow. Amazing video. That brings me back to 2005 when my Dad and I watched the NYE fireworks just outside the gate at Epcot. We were down there for the Capital One Bowl - LSU vs. Iowa. I was amazed at how many fireworks they put up at the end though I recall it being longer in 2005.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom