Trip Report Happily Ever After.....A Honeymoon to Remember

Welcome, welcome, welcome! To all that come to this happy place, welcome!

So where do I start? I guess I'll explain this TR a little bit. I did previously write and post this TR on disboards.com, but in the last few months I've found that I've connected with some many people on these boards that it has now become my go to - sorry disboards! I thought it would be nice to share my first and so far only TR here with all of you since you've all been so kind to share yours with me.

This is a report from my fairy tale Walt Disney World Honeymoon from 2015 - eek, I know a bit late, but hopefully it will still be entertaining for those of you who decide to join in. I am just working on the plans for my next trip (hotel and ticket booked and purchased), but I still feel it's a bit too early to share those details for a pre-trip report. I thought I'd relive one of the most amazing weeks I've ever had in WDW to get excited (like I need anything MORE to get excited) about my next trip.

So here we go!

Day 00
August 29, 2016 - THE day

I won't spend too much time recapping this day (better known as THE day) as that is not the reason for this trip report. That being said, our wedding was the whole reason for this trip so it has some importance!

The girls as I had a sleepover the night before the wedding (as did the boys somewhere else!) and it was amazing. It was so low key (which I wanted!), filled with love, laughs and some corny chick fliks....like every good girls night. Before we knew it, it was time to head to bed because we had an early morning.

The day started EARLY. I'm talking 4:45 am early....yikes! But for once the sound on my alarm clock didn't send me into an uncontrollable rage. I was getting MARRIED today! We quickly packed up what we needed for the day, dropped some items off at the hotel we would be staying at that evening, made a quick pit stop for some coffee and headed to my dad's house where we would be getting ready.

We all got ready at my dad's house while (now) DH Ryan got ready with his family and guys at his parents house. What a lovely sight to walk in on!

upload_2017-3-2_12-32-32.png

While we had some breakfast and mimosas - let me be clear, everyone else had breakfast while I focused on the mimosas, our beauty team arrived. We had arranged for hair and make up to come to us which is exactly how I wanted the morning to go.

Eventually it was time to get our beauty on. The team we worked with was freaking amazing - not only did they do an AMAZING job, but they were so much fun and really helped to keep me calm throughout it all. If anyone out there is from Ontario GTA and wants to know more about these vendors, please contact me! While we were having our hair and makeup done, our photographer (again, another supercalifragilisticexpialidocious vendor!) arrived and began taking photos of us getting ready, our dresses and in general just captured the general commotion and excitement of the morning.

upload_2017-3-2_12-36-22.png

FINALLY, it was time to go. It was time to get MARRIED! "Going to the chapel and we're gonna to get married."

Everything ran as smoothly as I had planned and dreamed. Before I knew it....we were Husband and Wife - officially the Ellie to his Carl. It took 13 years, but we were finally officially Mr & Mrs.
upload_2017-3-2_12-39-39.png

We had an AMAZING day. So much love, so many people there to share in our joy and excitement of a new life together. Ugh, I wish I could do it all again or relive it somehow. Just magical.

Things did get a bit weird later that night though ;)
upload_2017-3-2_12-40-56.png

*Sorry, I had to share that one. I absolutely love it. For those who may not know, Jurassic Park was a BIG part of mine and Ryan's relationship. In fact, Ryan walked down the aisle to the Jurassic Park theme song played by our amazing Harpist (again, another vendor I'd love to share with anyone interested)*

The night felt like it was never going to end. So many people, so much food, drinks and dancing. Unfortunately, like all good things it must come to an end. Before we knew it, it was time to pack up and head to the hotel for the night.

Low and behold, our friends had a surprise in store for us. An after party.....that lasted until 5:30 am :facepalm:. All we wanted to do was get to bed, but couldn't pass up the opportunity to spend some more time with some amazing people and enjoy this day. We ended up going to bed REALLY late, but it didn't matter. We had a blast.

mlegerto

Original Poster
Day 6
Saturday September 5, 2015 - An un-welcomed surprise
When we last left off, Ryan wasn't feeling so well. We figured a relatively early night to bed with some tea and honey would do the trick.
NOPE! We were very very wrong. I had a great night sleep and woke up this morning feeling great, refreshed and ready to start our day at Animal Kingdom. Ryan, not so much.​

We had our alarm set for 7:45AM, but when I woke up, Ryan was already up - this was strange and NEVER happens. I quickly realized that he was really sick. OH NO. He then tells me that he has been up pretty much all night because his nose kept running and he kept feeling light headed and nauseous every time he laid down. This is when I realized I had to do what any good wife would do and say goodbye to our AM park plans BOOO.

I took a walk down to the main house to Moana to grab some medication for Ryan in hopes that he could finally get some sleep. I grabbed him some NyQuil (night time remedy), some DayQuil (for when he woke up) and some sore throat candy as he had been complaining of a sore throat for a few days. On my way back I stopped at Capt. Cookes to grab myself a breakfast sandwich and a hot tea for Ryan.

upload_2017-3-24_8-14-41.png

When I got back to the room, Ryan was in the shower so I enjoyed my breakfast. At this time I heard Ryan rush out of the shower because he was now being sick. Oh no! Looks like things were getting worse! Poor Ry!

Eventually Ryan came back into the room, drank some of his tea and took some Nyquil. We then cuddled in bed to watch some TV and I was really hoping Ryan would fall asleep quickly. By 8:30 am Ryan was passed out - phew! I figured that I might as well try and take a nap because I didn't want to leave the room quite yet in case Ryan ended up getting worse. We had also been pushing it the last few days and I was ridiculously busy the week leading up to the wedding, so I figured I earned myself a nap!

Around 10 am I woke up, Ryan was still asleep. Cars was on TV so I watched that while I scanned through the My Disney app trying to make changes to our Fastpass+ since we weren't in the park this morning. I obviously had high hopes that Ryan would wake up feeling better.

Eventually I went and finished my leftovers from BOG.

Around 12:15 pm Ryan woke up. He said he was feeling a bit better and was hungry so he wanted to eat his BOG leftovers. While he ate we talked about what we should do today and if Ryan was even well enough to leave the room. He felt really bad and he wanted me to go out and enjoy Disney myself, but I felt really bad leaving him when he was sick. We were after all on our honeymoon. Ryan suggested that maybe we go to Animal Kingdom and see a few of the shows - at least he would be sitting, could still enjoy some of the things we hadn't yet seen and make the most of a bad situation.

I made changes to our fastpasses and planned on seeing the Flights of Wonder Show at 1:45, Lion King at 3:00 and Finding Nemo at 4:00. So we packed up our bag and walked down to our car to drive over to Animal Kingdom.

We arrived around 1:20 pm.

upload_2017-3-24_8-17-32.png

We arrived just in time for Flight of Wonder, but I got Ryan settled and went to grab an ice cold bottle of water for him to have during the show in case he needed it. Here are a few photos from the show.

upload_2017-3-24_8-18-1.png

upload_2017-3-24_8-18-15.png

About 10 minutes into the show I could see that Ryan REALLY wasn't feeling well. I could see that he was sweating, drinking a lot of his water and closing his eyes. I asked him if he was okay and like the caring husband who wanted me to enjoy my time in AK he told me he was fine. I knew he wasn't so as soon as the show ended, I told him we could leave because it looked like it was going to rain anyways - it did, but this was more of an excuse to make Ryan feel better about needing to head home.

We walked back to the front and jumped on the tram back to the parking lot. At this point - I'm sure I was already a bit frustrated with the fact that Ryan wasn't feeling well and we were going back to the hotel, I got really mad at other guests! The tram kept calling last boarding and people who were clearly too far away to make the last boarding kept running and literally jumping on the tram. Of course the tram kept having to call "last call". We must have sat there for 10 minutes hearing "last call" over and over again and I was getting worried Ryan was going to get sick - he was starting to look green :depressed:. Eventually another CM helped the tram guy out and literally stopped people from boarding, but one of the people he stopped got so angry and started screaming and yelling at the poor CM. I felt so bad for that CM, he was just trying to do his job and get the tram moving as there were a lot of us on there who had been waiting for a long time. Please be nice to CM's, they are people just doing their job and trying to keep everyone safe!

Eventually we got back to the car and drove back to the Poly and I think Ryan might have fallen asleep on the drive. When we got back to the resort, Ryan said that he was really hot. I walked with Ryan back to the room and then I headed back to Capt. Cookes to grab some strawberry fruit bars for us to help cool us down.

I told Ryan to take a nap and I was going to go wander around the resort and maybe stop by the pool for a bit - it never ended up raining so I was able to do this! I figured that if I wasn't in the room and Ryan wasn't feeling guilty that I wasn't out and about that he may be able to rest better. Also selfishly, I wanted him to feel better because I really really really wanted to go to MK tonight - firstly I love wishes and wanted to see it in the park at least once on our trip (I've watched it almost every night, but from our balcony, which was amazing don't get me wrong!) and they were having evening EMH and being in MK at dark is my favorite thing! Looking back now, this was even more important as my beloved Wishes! is leaving in May and we don't have another trip planned before then :cry:

Around 5 pm I came back to the room to find Ry fast asleep. I didn't want to bother him so I left him to sleep while I started the daunting task of packing! Once I had made headway in packing what I could, I jumped in the shower. When I was done showering and getting dressed, I decided it was time to wake Ry up and see how he was feeling and if he had any interest or felt well enough to go to MK.

He said that he felt a bit better, still crummy, but he really wanted to try to make it to MK to enjoy our last night in Disney on our honeymoon - what a sweetheart...he just wanted tonight to be everything I hoped and for us to enjoy our last night here together. So he got up, showered and changed and was hungry. Ok, that's a good sign right?

We went down to Capt. Cookes to grab some dinner before heading out to MK. I had the kids Chicken Nuggets with Fries and Ryan had the Pulled Pork Sandwich with fries and we both got soft drinks. I believe the meal came to around $26.00.

upload_2017-3-24_8-24-21.png

I was glad that Ry's appetite was back. My meal was good, typical "most amazing" Disney Chicken Nuggets. Ryan ate his whole meal and I asked if he liked it and he said "I think so...I can't really taste anything though"...umm alright then o_O?

On the way to the TTC, we stopped back at the room to grab our park bag and then continued over to the monorail.

We arrived in MK and I asked Ryan if he was up to taking a photo and he was...so we did!

upload_2017-3-24_8-25-28.png

Our plan for tonight was to take it easy, enjoy the surroundings of MK and watch Wishes.

We walked over to Monsters Inc. first.

upload_2017-3-24_8-26-15.png

upload_2017-3-24_8-26-33.png

Then a visit to Maestro Mickey!

upload_2017-3-24_8-26-55.png

upload_2017-3-24_8-27-44.png

mlegerto

Original Poster
We then just walked around and enjoyed being in MK on our last night of our honeymoon!

Evenutally we made our way back up to the hub to wait for Celebrate the Magic and Wishes to start. I took a few photos while we waited.

upload_2017-3-24_8-28-49.png

upload_2017-3-24_8-29-21.png

upload_2017-3-24_8-29-43.png

Although I absolutely LOVED our MK view from our room and I am so sad that we will probably never spend the amount of points through DVC it took to get that room ever again, I really feel as though there is no better way to watch Wishes than from within MK where you are up close with the castle, surrounded by the MK environment and the music. Ryan disagrees and prefers watching it from our room or the beach. I don't think he is wrong because that is great too and I believe that some people standing near us needed deodorant and the crowds are always an issue, but being in the park is still my favorite way and I was SO incredibly happy we got to do it. What an amazing man I have, putting up with the crowds and hustle and bustle when he isn't feeling well just for me!

I knew Ryan really wasn't feeling well and did all this tonight just for me, so when Wishes was done I suggested we grab a bench in the hub, wait for it to clear a bit and then make our way SLOWLY back to the room. He had been such a trooper (I mean you can tell in the photos that he isn't feeling well, looks stuffed up and sweaty and such), so I didn't want to push him too much. He agreed with this plan, so that's exactly what we did!

Once the crowds disbursed a bit, we made our way out of the park by going through the shops down Main Street. We made a stop at the bakery and grabbed a water and Mickey Rice Krispy treat.

upload_2017-3-24_8-31-49.png
We got back to the transportation area and it was RAMMED - as expected. The monorail line was backed up all the way down the ramp so we decided to jump on the resort boat. We JUST made it, second last party they let on. We enjoyed the nice boat ride to the Grand Floridan, then to the Poly. We took a slow stroll from the boat dock back to our room, just holding hands and talking about our wonderful trip. I couldn't believe this was it. Our honeymoon trip was over! :cry::(:in pain:

We finally made it back to our room around 12 am. Ryan took some NyQuil in hopes that he would get a good night sleep tonight. I put on the TV and ate my Mickey treat.

upload_2017-3-24_8-33-16.png

At some point I feel asleep watching whatever show. Tomorrow was our last morning in Disney.​

mlegerto

Original Poster
Day 7
September 6, 2015 - The last day, the WORST day. See ya Real Soon WDW

BOOOOO...this morning was our last morning waking up in Disney World. The trip was over, but how? Wasn't it only yesterday that we fell asleep for the first time after watching Wishes from our balcony?
When I woke up just before 8 am, Ryan was still asleep. This is a good thing because it means the NyQuil did it's job - Yeah! I decided to let Ryan sleep for a bit longer.

We had an alarm set for 9 am to allow us time to finish packing, shower and such before checking out. Check out time is 11 am - I tried to request a late checkout because I didn't know how Ryan would feel this morning but I was told that they cannot do late checkouts for DVC Villas at the Poly because they are limited. Makes sense. Alright then, 11 am it was.

At 8:05 am housekeeping knocked on our door to start cleaning. Really? How many people are actually out of their room on checkout day at this time - I guess if you have an early flight! I told her we wouldn't be leaving until almost 11 am and she said okay and left on her merry way - or so I thought.

I decided to get started on the last bit of packing and getting myself ready so that when Ryan woke up, I could help him with anything he needed - I didn't know how he was going to feel when he woke up, I was just happy that he slept!

Finally at 9:15 I woke Ryan up. He said he was feeling much better than yesterday, but he still felt pretty crummy. That's not great news, but I'll take any improvement. As Ryan got up and started getting ready I realized that we still had some alcoholic drinks to finish. It was only 9:45, but I figured I was still technically on vacation and it had to be 5 pm somewhere! So I started working on the last bottle of wine!

I enjoyed some wine and watched reruns of Friends on tv!

Our original plan for today was to check out and then go to Downtown Disney to grab lunch and finish any last minute shopping we had. Here's hoping that Ryan is still up for that.

At 9:58 there is a knock on the door again. It's the same housekeeping lady!!! I know they are in a rush to get the rooms clean to have quick turnover for the next guest, but geeze! I've already told her once that I had a sick person with me and we wouldn't be ready to leave until close to 11 am. It's still my room and I'm still on vacation as far as I am concerned!!!

After telling her AGAIN that we would be in the room until close to 11 am, I went back to my drink, but decided to move out onto the balcony to enjoy our spectacular view, just one last time!

Ryan came to join me on the balcony around 10:15 and we went over our plan of attack for Disney Springs. I personally LOVE the beer battered chicken at Cookes of Dublin. Since we hadn't had a chance to get over there yet, I suggested this as our lunch spot. The contender was Earl of Sandwich. I mean, who doesn't love Earl of Sandwich. I started to formulate a plan in my head!

We slowly and sadly finished the drinks we had in our room, finished packing and said goodbye to our beautiful home for the past week. Couldn't believe we weren't coming back here tonight to watch Wishes!!! We grabbed our stuff and started to leave the room around 10:40 and the SAME HOUSEKEEPING LADY WAS STANDING OUTSIDE OF OUR ROOM. Like really, comeon!

We packed up the car for the last time and drove away. BUT THE TRIP WASN'T OVER YET, we still had a stop at Disney Springs to come! We parked in the orange parking garage - I really liked the green lights over the spots which showed which ones were free and which ones occupied! I also really like that it was a parking garage and just a bit of cover from the sun for when we'd need to get back into the car.

First stop was Sosa Cigars - Ryan wanted a few to pick up from him, my dad and some friends - his has been a tradition with him and his best friend / our Best Man on our previous trips together and we also wanted to thank him for taking care of our fur babies while we were away.

upload_2017-3-28_8-44-38.png

Next was COOKES OF DUBLIN for beer battered chicken!

upload_2017-3-28_8-45-25.png
My plan was for us to split the Chicken & Chips meal at Cookes of Dublin and then get Earl of Sandwich to take with us to eat for dinner on the plan! GENIUS! Best of both worlds.

upload_2017-3-28_8-45-44.png

Seriously tho....SO good. Try these if you haven't yet! I can't find anything like this back home unless I make it myself! It's piping hot and fresh, crunchy on the outside, moist on the inside! SO freaking yummy....mmmmm. I think this meal (Chicken & Chips, soft drink and Ryan had gotten some Curry dipping sauce) was around $18 and it's also available as a QS on the DDP. Great value for the DDP!

Next we went over the World of Disney to look around and do any last minute souvenir shopping.

upload_2017-3-28_8-46-28.png

I purchased a few mugs, an XXL tshirt for sleeping (such a freakin comfy shirt, it's really light weight so perfect for a "warm" sleeper) and a beach towel that they had on special offer - if you spend X amount its an additional $10 or something to get the towel. Why not!

Of course by now I wanted ice cream, so over to Ghiradelli we went!

upload_2017-3-28_8-47-16.png

upload_2017-3-28_8-47-33.png

We got the Treasure Island Sundae for $10.95 and split it. So yummmmy, but I do prefer Beaches n Cream sundaes!

As planned, on our way out we stopped by Earl of Sandwich for our takeout dinners!

upload_2017-3-28_8-47-57.png

SUCCESS....both food stops done in one afternoon! WOOOOO

But now it was time to say Goodbye and leave our Disney Bubble behind. BOO. Now it's time to say goodbye, to all our company. M-I-C; see you real soon, K-E-Y; because we like you.....M-O-U-S-E :(.

Going as painfully slow as we could, we finally made it back to our car around 2 pm and set on our way back to MCO Airport. But of course, Ryan wanted to make a stop at Dunkin Donuts on our way so we did guy - loves his DD, we don't have any near us in Canada so I couldn't deprive him!

c
upload_2017-3-28_8-48-36.png

We filled the car with gas and now it was really the end of our trip :(. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Getting to the airport was quick and easy. We got to Alamo to drop our car off around 3 pm. They were really quick and efficient so that was great.

When we got to the security line it was MASSIVE. It did move relatively quickly, but when you first join the line you think you'll be there forever - guess I should just head back to Disney, guess I am not leaving today....right?

4 pm and we were through security and decided to stop at On the Boarder Mexican Grill for our last drink of the trip.

upload_2017-3-28_8-52-56.png

We each grabbed a beer and got some house made guacamole to share - they already give you free chips and salsa, so the guacamole was an add on. The guac was really good - fresh and citrus based, very similar to how we make it at home so that was wonderful. I found the salsa to be a bit too spicy for my liking - yup, in addition to eating like a 5 year old, I also don't eat spicy things LOL (no really, mild salsa from the grocery store is pushing it for me!)

upload_2017-3-28_8-53-23.png

This stop was around $25 + tip so not too bad considering we were in the airport and it was a way for us to soak up the last little bit of our holiday and kill some time.

We slowly made our way up to Gate 9 and waited for our 5:05 pm boarding! Everything was on time and we left at 5:35 pm. There was some sort of storm brewing which made our flight really bumpy and turbulent.

During the flight we ate our Earl Sandwiches and watched the IFE screens - I like how JetBlue has these, Southwest on our way down did not. Poor Ryan...the flight was really difficult for him because of the pressure in his ears, nose and head from being so congested.

Eventually we landed in Buffalo and our bags took FOREVER to come out - maybe it didn't and just felt that way! We jumped on the shuttle back to the parking lot and made it safely back to our car.

We began our drive home, which took quite a while as there was some sort of accident or construction on the QEW.

Safely made it home and into the arms of our kittys around 11pm.

Well....there you have it. Our Happily Ever After Honeymoon is complete! Thanks for joining in. I look forward to reading all of your TR's and starting our Pre-TR for our next Disney adventure!

SEE YOU NEXT TIME!​

blreinsel

I really think we are the same person.. I'm the same way with spicy!!! I've never found someone with a palette as close to mine as you! Lol

I'm so sad that your report is over. :( I loved every bit of it!

So... when are you going back? ;)

gdisneyfans

Great report - thank you for sharing! Sorry to hear Ryan wasn't feeling well on your last day, but wow, what a trooper for you! What a great guy:happy:

mlegerto

Original Poster
Great report. Sorry that Ryan got sick towards the end. I'm looking forward to hearing about your next Disney adventure.

Thank you for following along. Even with Ryan getting sick, we had a great time. I guess God was testing the whole "In sickness and in health" bit already LOL - I mean really God....making me choose between Ryan and Disney, how rude! LOL. Nahh...choice was easy! I'll be getting a pre trip report together for our next Disney adventure shortly. Stay on the lookout for that as I have a lot of questions and requests for input to come!

Wonderful report. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for following along. It was really my first TR so I wasn't sure if it was enjoyable or whatever. Glad you followed through to the end and I didn't bore you too much. On my next trip my goal is to take a lot more photos - I felt my TR lacked a little bit. Learn with every experience though.

I really think we are the same person.. I'm the same way with spicy!!! I've never found someone with a palette as close to mine as you! Lol

I'm so sad that your report is over. :( I loved every bit of it!

So... when are you going back? ;)

HAHA...wow! That's crazy. I usually get told that "I'm too picky" and that "I need to expand my palette" so I'm glad my experience was helpful for someone else and that I am not alone in my craziness LOL! Aww, I'm sorry that my TR is over - if I could have extended my stay just to have more to write about for you I most certainly would have, I'd take that one for the team hahah!

Our next trip is booked over Christmas and New Years - yes, I know we are crazy...stay tuned for my pre trip report. I hope you will join in for that as I will be asking for a lot of suggestions and recommendations.

Great report - thank you for sharing! Sorry to hear Ryan wasn't feeling well on your last day, but wow, what a trooper for you! What a great guy:happy:

He certainly is quite the guy...a keeper in my books!

awesome report! sad to see it done!

Thanks for following along. I am glad that you enjoyed it, it was my first one so I wasn't quite sure about it all. Take away from this one is to take A LOT more photos on my next trip. Starting my pre trip report shortly for our next trip, hope you will follow along on that one as well.

mlegerto

Original Poster
I just wanted to say a quick Thank You to everyone who followed my TR, commented and liked. I am glad I did this TR as a way to relive some of the memories and to have a bit of a "journal" as a keepsake of our first adventure as Mr & Mrs!

This was my first TR so I really appreciate the views, likes and kind comments. I've learned some things from writing this and partaking in some of your TR's so I hope my next one will be better and you will join along that journey as well.

I will be getting a pre trip report together shortly for our next Disney Adventure. We are booked to go over Christmas and New Years later this year - yes, I know we are crazy, but whatever! I hope you will follow me there when it gets started as I will be asking for a lot of advice and recommendations!

On a personal level, there are some things going on that I need some time to deal with - I just feel a negative cloud over me and need to work through my own mental and emotional feelings. Once I feel "like me again" I will get back on being active on these boards. Please send your positive vibes my way and I cannot wait to get started on sharing our next trip.

THANK YOU ALL!

gdisneyfans

I just wanted to say a quick Thank You to everyone who followed my TR, commented and liked. I am glad I did this TR as a way to relive some of the memories and to have a bit of a "journal" as a keepsake of our first adventure as Mr & Mrs!

This was my first TR so I really appreciate the views, likes and kind comments. I've learned some things from writing this and partaking in some of your TR's so I hope my next one will be better and you will join along that journey as well.

I will be getting a pre trip report together shortly for our next Disney Adventure. We are booked to go over Christmas and New Years later this year - yes, I know we are crazy, but whatever! I hope you will follow me there when it gets started as I will be asking for a lot of advice and recommendations!

On a personal level, there are some things going on that I need some time to deal with - I just feel a negative cloud over me and need to work through my own mental and emotional feelings. Once I feel "like me again" I will get back on being active on these boards. Please send your positive vibes my way and I cannot wait to get started on sharing our next trip.

THANK YOU ALL!
Sending you positive vibes! Take care and hope you feel like yourself again very, very soon!

prfctlyximprct

Finally catching up! And girl! I must try Sanaa! I swear on my next trip it is on my must do list! Your review and pics have me sold!

And everything in life always goes back to Seinfeld! Hahaha I freakin g love that show so much! I think I'd be having a panic attack if I lost Joe! I guess it's better to lose a husband than a child! Glad you think like a married couple and headed back to your resort :)

Love that you had TWO flights of wine. When are we going to Disney together? ;)

mlegerto

Original Poster
Nice TR! I hope you are planning an anniversary trip in addition to your others!

Oh don't you worry....I have my "plans", just haven't shared them with Ryan yet LOL :D

Finally catching up! And girl! I must try Sanaa! I swear on my next trip it is on my must do list! Your review and pics have me sold!

And everything in life always goes back to Seinfeld! Hahaha I freakin g love that show so much! I think I'd be having a panic attack if I lost Joe! I guess it's better to lose a husband than a child! Glad you think like a married couple and headed back to your resort :)

Love that you had TWO flights of wine. When are we going to Disney together? ;)

Howdy stranger! I've been wondering where you disappeared too - I guess too busy with workout challenges LOL. By the way, so impressive that you've stuck to that program, looks SO difficult to me. I really need to get on something like that haha!

Sanaa was good, just wish we had a better server as I'm sure that would have changed our overall experience and made it more enjoyable. I'm not sure we will do it again anytime soon just because of the serving experience, but we may have to make a stop by the lounge for the bread service because that was AMAZING!

I would much rather lose a full grown adult than my child. I just loved how the CM was so in tune with the fact that clearly I lost someone and immediately came to help, only to realize I lost my husband and not a child LOL. Honesty, Seinfeld is life! I am always referencing it and people give me the weirdest looks :banghead:

Heck yes two wine flights. It is vacation after all.

I've already told you.....December 2017 we will reunite at EPCOT for drinks around the world on NYE....hope you've been practicing your drinking stamina! Thanks for commenting and following along our adventure!

prfctlyximprct

Sending you so many positive Disney vibes! I get in weird funks sometimes so if you ever need a friend to talk to you, well here I am :)

I've been lurking on the boards but not commenting as much as I should! I get depressed when I don't have an upcoming trip :( Plus, wedding planning is super hard and so expensive! Whenever I think of doing something I always remind myself, "I could go to Disney twice for this price." :(

Glad you wrote on the Wdw boards, the people here are all the greatest, and we are all here to support our disney obsession! :)

Again, thanks for sharing and sending you pixie dust and hugs!

Disney Coco

Really enjoyed reading your trip report! I LOVE the second ring you got for your 1st anniversary, completes the look!
If you don't mind me asking how much were the wine floats?
Thanks in advance :)

blreinsel

HAHA...wow! That's crazy. I usually get told that "I'm too picky" and that "I need to expand my palette" so I'm glad my experience was helpful for someone else and that I am not alone in my craziness LOL! Aww, I'm sorry that my TR is over - if I could have extended my stay just to have more to write about for you I most certainly would have, I'd take that one for the team hahah!

Our next trip is booked over Christmas and New Years - yes, I know we are crazy...stay tuned for my pre trip report. I hope you will join in for that as I will be asking for a lot of suggestions and recommendations.

Yay! I'll definitely be following along. :) I'm looking forward to going while the Christmas decorations are up this year, too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom