Hamburger vs cheeseburger

dvitali

Original Poster
Is there any place in Disney that I can get a regular hamburger with topping and not have a cheeseburger? Do not like cheese on my burger or my fries.

cw1982

Is there any place in Disney that I can get a regular hamburger with topping and not have a cheeseburger? Do not like cheese on my burger or my fries.

Why would you NOT be able to get a hamburger without cheese? At the very least, I'm sure you could request one that way; since dairy allergies are fairly common, I can't imagine Disney not making plain hamburgers an option.

Are you thinking more along the lines of QS or TS?

cw1982

Ok; I understand what you're saying a little better now LOL... I looked at several QS menus and didn't see a plain hamburger option where they have cheeseburgers. However, I still think that you'd be hard pressed to find a location that won't do a hamburger instead of a cheeseburger. Disney has quite the reputation for giving guests with all kinds of allergies, etc, options, so it just doesn't make sense to me that such a simple request would be an issue.

HouCuseChickie

Definitely- just ask. Even at quick service spot, they are used to accommodating food allergies and other sensitivities. No cheese is a very common request with anyone with dairy issues, so it won't be a problem with a burger.

ninjaprincesst

Yes, the buregers are cheaper without cheese. Even the places that just have specialty burgers on the menu will give you a plain burger. I even had a pace at HS where the burgers came with onion rings on the burger let me get onion rings instead of the fries and there were no onion rings on the menu.

dreamfinder

There are a plethora of "hidden menu" type options available at CS locations. No cheese in one of the obvious ones, but you can also get things like sandwiches with no sides. Knocks a few bucks off the cost of the meal if you don't want the fries. Always ask politely, the worst they will do is say we can't do that, sorry.

dvitali

Original Poster
Thank you all, I was just wondering why they advertise every burger on the property as a cheese burger and not a normal burger.

To change the subject a little " What new type of burgers would you like to see Disney sell ? (Sliders, special types of buns , differ type of cheese etc)

Phonedave

Thank you all, I was just wondering why they advertise every burger on the property as a cheese burger and not a normal burger.

To change the subject a little " What new type of burgers would you like to see Disney sell ? (Sliders, special types of buns , differ type of cheese etc)

I would like to see a "real" burger - call it whatever you want "artisan", "gourmet", "Barkyard BBQ style", whatever. Fresh (not frozen) ground beef of a good quality, grilled to order (not fried, not held under a heat lamp), thicker than a credit card, and served on a decent but not crazy bun.

-dave

DisneyDebNJ

My son REFUSES to eat cheeseburgers, but can eat his weight in hamburgers. In all honesty, he has never had a problem getting a hamburger at any table service or quick service. Just tell them omit the cheese.

slappy magoo

Honestly I think people who want cheeseless burgers are a vanishing species. It's not to say they don't exist or that they'll one day disappear entirely - plus there will always people who just can't have cheese. But they're few and far between enough that there's no sense wasting menu space. Those that can't have cheese will special order anyway.

While I don't REALLY want to see more turkey burger options on property, my heart does. As does my wife. They're pretty much one and the same (AWWWWWWWWWW!)

DizneyPryncess

I'm one who can't have cheese - although I love cheese so I wish it wasn't a dietary issue. I always ask for no cheese, it's never a problem. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom