Guest services outside epcot?

Alana Rea Jago

Original Poster
Hi I was wondering if there is a guest services that I will be able to a DAS for my son outside epcot (ideally as closest to our hotel) or MK?? Its just we arrive in the evening of 21/06 and I was hoping we could sort out das without activating our tickets therefore meaning one less thing to do on our first morning and means when can get straight to the fun!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hi I was wondering if there is a guest services that I will be able to a DAS for my son outside epcot (ideally as closest to our hotel) or MK?? Its just we arrive in the evening of 21/06 and I was hoping we could sort out das without activating our tickets therefore meaning one less thing to do on our first morning and means when can get straight to the fun!!
There is one at International Gateway, close to Yacht, Beach and BoardWalk, and then one at the main entrance.

Alana Rea Jago

Original Poster
There is one at International Gateway, close to Yacht, Beach and BoardWalk, and then one at the main entrance.
Would you know where I would need to go to change my mums ticket. We booked it through disney website however it says something about it having to be exchanged. Any advice?

bee

would I get a bus from POR to epcot then bus to boardwalk
There is no bus from Epcot to the Boardwalk. You will need to walk through the front gate of Epcot and back through the International Gateway (near France in World Showcase-you will see signs for the Epcot area resorts) then to the Boardwalk. If you want to go directly to the Intl Gateway before entering the park you will need to take a bus to MK, AK, or DHS and take either the bus (AK/MK) or boat (DHS) to the Boardwalk and walk to the Intl Gateway entrance.

Alana Rea Jago

Original Poster
There is no bus from Epcot to the Boardwalk. You will need to walk through the front gate of Epcot and back through the International Gateway (near France in World Showcase-you will see signs for the Epcot area resorts) then to the Boardwalk. If you want to go directly to the Intl Gateway before entering the park you will need to take a bus to MK, AK, or DHS and take either the bus (AK/MK) or boat (DHS) to the Boardwalk and walk to the Intl Gateway entrance.
Thank you so based on that I'm feeling that maybe just using guest services at from of Epcot may just be as easy??

Disvillain63

Taking a bus to Epcot would mean that you would use a day on your pass, if you walked to the International Gateway from the main entrance.

You could just get the bus from your resort and go to Disney Springs. They have a guest service center too. I don't know if they can help with DAS, but they can convert the voucher to a pass.

Otherwise, if you don't want to use a day in Epcot but want to go to Boardwalk and the International Gateway, take the bus to the nearest park and transfer to Boardwalk resort bus.

yensid67

Taking a bus to Epcot would mean that you would use a day on your pass, if you walked to the International Gateway from the main entrance.

You could just get the bus from your resort and go to Disney Springs. They have a guest service center too.

Isn't there guest services at the resorts?

Disvillain63

True, but I don't know that they can do voucher to ticket. A couple of years ago, we were told that we had to go to DVD or the parks.

Alana Rea Jago

Original Poster
Ive been told that disney springs guest services don't do DAS. Don't know how true that is but thats why I hadn't made that suggestion. DS would be so much easier for us as this is where we originally wanted to go to when we arrived.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom