Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind preview notification thread

sheriffwoody

So I'm curious about how all this will work for us.

We were able to get a 4:30-5pm preview, but our flight lands at 3:30pm. My plan right now is to send my husband on in a Lyft straight to Epcot so he can ride, and I'll get luggage and get me and our toddler to the hotel. I'm assuming, they're not going to let me do it since there's no way for us to both get there in that window. Or are they lax on it and would let us switch out after he rides? He'll have to exit the park to come watch our daughter while I go ride. And if he does that, can he go back into Epcot since he will have a built in park res with the preview?

So many questions :hilarious: Ideally we'd be able to move our flight to get there earlier, but right now that would be a $500 upcharge and no ride preview is worth that to me.

Tuvalu

Premium Member

We were able to get a 4:30-5pm preview, but our flight lands at 3:30pm. My plan right now is to send my husband on in a Lyft straight to Epcot so he can ride, and I'll get luggage and get me and our toddler to the hotel. I'm assuming, they're not going to let me do it since there's no way for us to both get there in that window. Or are they lax on it and would let us switch out after he rides? He'll have to exit the park to come watch our daughter while I go ride. And if he does that, can he go back into Epcot since he will have a built in park res with the preview?

So many questions :hilarious: Ideally we'd be able to move our flight to get there earlier, but right now that would be a $500 upcharge and no ride preview is worth that to me.
The way it worked with Rat was that you could be late for your preview time as long as it was the same day.

pdude81

You may want to ship your luggage or look into a luggage service if the preview is important to you.

Lil Copter Cap

For those that were able to book a date and time: Have you received a confirmation email? I printed out my confirmation and took screenshots, but I've yet to receive a confirmation email.

Also hoping that the backend will worked on to show this in MDE...as of right now, I'm not showing any form of acknowledgment (e.g. Park Pass for EPCOT, GotG Event time, etc.)

sheriffwoody

You may want to ship your luggage or look into a luggage service if the preview is important to you.
It's not worth all that to me. I'm fine with just one of us going. I don't think he'd have a problem getting there on time in a Lyft as long as our flight isn't delayed (which let's be honest...is a greater possibility these days)

Touchdown

For those that were able to book a date and time: Have you received a confirmation email? I printed out my confirmation and took screenshots, but I've yet to receive a confirmation email.

Also hoping that the backend will worked on to show this in MDE...as of right now, I'm not showing any form of acknowledgment (e.g. Park Pass for EPCOT, GotG Event time, etc.)
The legalize at the bottom of the confirmation stated to expect an email in 3-5 days.

vikescaper

I have not received a confirmation but I attempted to go back in and sign up again and it said that I was already registered.

Gaston's gal

The way it worked with Rat was that you could be late for your preview time as long as it was the same day.
I have a preview for May 18th at 11am, but can't get a park reservation at Epcot.
Are you sure they will still let us do the preview if we can't get in until 2pm?

adimond

Snagged one.

I'd be more excited if it were a preview of something more in the spirit of World of Motion, Horizons, or Universe of Energy...but still, if Disney feels the need to put a comic-book coaster next to Spaceship Earth like we're at Six Flags Over EPCOT, I guess I might as well try it out!

EeyoreFan#24

I was wondering the same thing. It said it sent me a copy to my email, but nothing yet.

Rider

I got a confirmation email shortly after registering. But Gmail did think it was potentially spam or phishing so maybe check your spam folder?

BB184939-6A98-4CB1-95FA-746149FA5E6F.jpeg

diggity16

I waited in the queue but the event filled up. It was my fault, we got the email at 9:13 but I didn’t see it in time. Any chance more slots will open up?

We saw the notice on social media first before I got the email. Official email didn't come to my inbox until 9:18am EDT, but by that point I had already registered. I was lucky to only have to wait 2 minutes and got May 10th, the only day that fell within our already planned trip (booked months ago before we even knew this would be a thing happening in May). It sucks that so many people weren't able to get this. They should have done a much better job of notifying people when this was going to drop, although that probably still would have resulted in a mess no matter how this was done. Definitely fewer days of previews than for Ratatouille.

Surprisingly I did get a confirmation email this time, unlike our Rat preview. For those that didn't get a confirmation email but saw a confirmation page with a confirmation number, I can say the same thing happened for us for Ratatouille and we had no problems riding.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom