Greetings. New to the forums.

Mickey81

Original Poster
Good evening. I'm new to the forums, although I have been using this fantastic website as my primary way of staying informed on everything Disney for some years now. My wife, daughter and I try to take at least one trip each year. This year we're going back in the fall, personally my favorite time. Just as exciting, is that we are finally going to Disneyland this year as well. We're going the week of Christmas, insane...I know, however it's the only week that works out with everything. I feel very knowledgeable in Disney World, but I've got a lot to research on Disneyland. Well I look very forward to meeting and talking with all of you. Have a fantastic night.

Zweiland

Welcome to the forum! Have you checked out the Disneyland subforum yet? It's full of a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people.

Mickey81

Original Poster
Thanks Zweiland. I've been checking that out, and reading some trip reports. We're really excited to check out Walt's park for the first time.

Mickey81

Original Poster
Believe me, I already know that. I've used it for a long time before diving into the forums. I will say of all the Disney sites I use, I certainly enjoy it the most. It's very user friendly and full of great information. Thanks again, NYwdwfan. On a side note, I'm guessing you're from New York. Yankees fan by chance?

NYwdwfan

Believe me, I already know that. I've used it for a long time before diving into the forums. I will say of all the Disney sites I use, I certainly enjoy it the most. It's very user friendly and full of great information. Thanks again, NYwdwfan. On a side note, I'm guessing you're from New York. Yankees fan by chance?

And here I thought we could be friends. :cautious: :p

Mets, Jets, Rangers. It's been a rough run for my teams. Not that I'm bitter or anything.

Mickey81

Original Poster
Ouch, yup that's rough. Hey, I'm not too excited about the direction we're going this year. Atleast we still have Disney in common.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom