Greetings. New to the forums.

rsoxguy

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you enjoy finally being a part of the conversations.

The Red Sox are close to starting Spring Training with a host of new players, in case you were wondering.

Mickey81

Original Poster
Welcome to the forum. I hope that you enjoy finally being a part of the conversations.

The Red Sox are close to starting Spring Training with a host of new players, in case you were wondering.
Thanks for the kind welcome. I look forward to being part of the forums.

The Yankees are looking to regroup and get ready to return to the top this season. It won't be easy without The Captain....but a lot depends on the pitching staff staying healthy....just in case you was wondering. ;)

rsoxguy

Thanks for the kind welcome. I look forward to being part of the forums.

The Yankees are looking to regroup and get ready to return to the top this season. It won't be easy without The Captain....but a lot depends on the pitching staff staying healthy....just in case you was wondering. ;)

I might know as much about them as you. I love the game and respect the Yankees for all that they have added to the game. I still hope that they lose, but hey...;)

In case you don't know, I post a Red Sox fun fact in each new member greeting. Why? Because I'm a dork.

Mickey81

Original Poster
I might know as much about them as you. I love the game and respect the Yankees for all that they have added to the game. I still hope that they lose, but hey...;)

In case you don't know, I post a Red Sox fun fact in each new member greeting. Why? Because I'm a dork.
No I've noticed the signature closing Red Sox fact, and I'm pretty familiar with them since I live in Red Sox territory. Should be an interesting season for the AL east in general. I just had to add the Yankees comment....you know Yankees fans right? Seriously, thanks for the welcome and good luck to your team....I'm fine with them getting the wild card ;)

rsoxguy

No I've noticed the signature closing Red Sox fact, and I'm pretty familiar with them since I live in Red Sox territory. Should be an interesting season for the AL east in general. I just had to add the Yankees comment....you know Yankees fans right? Seriously, thanks for the welcome and good luck to your team....I'm fine with them getting the wild card ;)
My mother-in-law is a Yankees fan. She loves me anyway.
I can't wait for the start of the season. In any case, do enjoy your meanderings throughout the forum.

NYwdwfan

My mother-in-law is a Yankees fan. She loves me anyway.
I can't wait for the start of the season. In any case, do enjoy your meanderings throughout the forum.

My dad is a Yankees fan. I was unaware of this fact when I started watching baseball when I was 10. The Yankees were bad back then. The Mets were getting good. My dad brought us to Mets games growing up. After the Yankees first World Series win my dad bought a hat. I called him a bandwagoner and he said he was a Yankees fan his whole life. My mom confirmed he would watch every game, unbeknownst to me and my sister growing up. I thought back and realized he never watched the Mets games with us. I felt my whole childhood was a sham. I told him I'd rather he told me I was adopted.

rsoxguy

My dad is a Yankees fan. I was unaware of this fact when I started watching baseball when I was 10. The Yankees were bad back then. The Mets were getting good. My dad brought us to Mets games growing up. After the Yankees first World Series win my dad bought a hat. I called him a bandwagoner and he said he was a Yankees fan his whole life. My mom confirmed he would watch every game, unbeknownst to me and my sister growing up. I thought back and realized he never watched the Mets games with us. I felt my whole childhood was a sham. I told him I'd rather he told me I was adopted.
You have my sympathies. The therapy sessions meet on Mondays at 7 p.m.
Dress is casual.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom