GREAT!!! Now I cant take my large chested Wife to Disneyland!!!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
As long as you oil up after you shave your belly, I am sure you will look fine :)
image.jpg

PhotoDave219

Personally have no problem with what she is wearing however if she was bent over or the little one perhaps was pulling her top inadvertently down at the time I could see where there was a possible and temporary issue.

article-2606391-1D268EC900000578-726_634x567.jpg

Second based on these pictures her day wasn't ruined -

article-2606391-1D264B3900000578-479_634x354.jpg

article-2606391-1D268ECE00000578-569_634x422.jpg

I've seen a lot more in the 47 square miles of the Walt Disney resort then whatever that lady is rockin

disney4life2008

This has got to be a joke. I have seen teenage girls at disney who if I was there parent would lock them in a closet for what I see them wearing in the parks. Less long an adult woman. Not to make this indecent - but I have seen men who wear basketball or jersey shorts and they "friend" is visibly showing through - is this indecent as well?

Mawg

I've heard of Ht requirements but chest requirements? You now have to measure up in more ways than one before you get on a ride?

BigTxEars

First of all, where's the link to the photos?

Second of all, if she did have her cleavage exposed, she shouldn't have.

Third of all, I myself am..."blessed" in that area as well, and they've never been exposed at Disney. It's not like one can't control the problem.

Hey hey, speaking as a typical guy exposed cleavage is not a problem...and if it is we will be happy to help judge said problem with deep and compassionate study of said issue. I mean only if we are asked too, there is no way we would ever study it without a request first. Well I would not, but that guy over there >>>>>>> yeah he would :eek:

Cesar R M

Friggin' seriously? Is this post really necessary...? I'm sure this kinda stuff happens all the time...get over it. I doubt we can have a serious debate as to how much cleavage is acceptable in a family environment...and for that matter...griping about it will probably be about as successful as a campaign to bring back Horizons...

Moving on...
Speaking of Cleavage... I honestly wish people could stop marking and accusing... like or cleavage are somehow something akin of "evil satan worshipping" piece.
they are a body part!
Sort of when... people who complain about mothers feeding their child, because it makes them feel "uneasy" or "Offended".

This has got to be a joke. I have seen teenage girls at disney who if I was there parent would lock them in a closet for what I see them wearing in the parks. Less long an adult woman. Not to make this indecent - but I have seen men who wear basketball or jersey shorts and they "friend" is visibly showing through - is this indecent as well?

I think thats one of the points of the complaint?
Men get the "pass" to anything, but any tiny amount of skin on women is a sacrilege (for some purists of course.. not everyone)

I'm just happy to be here.

"I survived the great cleavage wars of Disneyland circa 2014"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom