GREAT!!! Now I cant take my large chested Wife to Disneyland!!!

wedway71

Original Poster
So... just saw on FB that a young Mom was asked to pull up her shirt at DL. She apparently showed too much of her cleavage/Tattoo..

I am always very quick to stick up for Disney, BUT did NOT see anything wrong with her attire based on the pics from the news today.

Seabasealpha1

Friggin' seriously? Is this post really necessary...? I'm sure this kinda stuff happens all the time...get over it. I doubt we can have a serious debate as to how much cleavage is acceptable in a family environment...and for that matter...griping about it will probably be about as successful as a campaign to bring back Horizons...

Moving on...

flynnibus

Premium Member
Thank you. I saw nothing wrong with what she was wearing. The CM was out of line, no doubt, but I wouldn't have taken the matter to the public. I would have just told the CM to leave me alone, or to shut up.

She took the complaint to Disney which is the right thing. No idea how this got picked up in the tabloid... maybe it went viral on facebook or something. Either way... much ado about nothing. Time for everyone to just pack up and walk away :D

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Thank you. I saw nothing wrong with what she was wearing. The CM was out of line, no doubt, but I wouldn't have taken the matter to the public. I would have just told the CM to leave me alone, or to shut up.
Again, I doubt that is the exact positioning of shirt and cleavage. Most likely the cm happened to catch her at a moment when her shirt was lower or something like that. Stuff rides up or down with wear.....

wedway71

Original Poster
Friggin' seriously? Is this post really necessary...? I'm sure this kinda stuff happens all the time...get over it. I doubt we can have a serious debate as to how much cleavage is acceptable in a family environment...and for that matter...griping about it will probably be about as successful as a campaign to bring back Horizons...

Moving on...

Is this post necessary? Well I guess yeah... I thought it was funny and relevant to Disney. BTW... I was making fun of what the topic at hand was... I still plan on taking my wife to DL... :)

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Personally have no problem with what she is wearing however if she was bent over or the little one perhaps was pulling her top inadvertently down at the time I could see where there was a possible and temporary issue.

article-2606391-1D268EC900000578-726_634x567.jpg

Second based on these pictures her day wasn't ruined -

article-2606391-1D264B3900000578-479_634x354.jpg

article-2606391-1D268ECE00000578-569_634x422.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom