Gastons retiring pork shanks

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
Speaking of hot cheese and smoked meat....my FIL does a jalapeño and cheese stuffed pork sausage. Got some in my freezer right now. Am I making y'all hungry yet?? Haha! :hungry:
1343112049156.png

French Quarter

Ohhhhh even better. I can start a business out of this. Sell Turkey Legs and Pork Shanks at under Disney prices and undercut their market! I just need to invent a stroller-based smoker. If it's too heavy I can push it around using an ECV. Genius! My path to financial independence is set!

I've got a better idea. Make it a ride-on smoker. Then you won't need to rent your ECV either. Out of the way! Smokey's comin' through!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I've only had the pork shank once, but mine seemed way greasy...is that how they generally are?
As for getting rid of them, no way, they fit the theme so well
I don't remember ours bring that greasy and pork will be somewhat greasy as you don't want it dry but do not think ours was way greasy. So I don't think that is the norm and probably just depends on the day or batch you end up eating. :)

Daniel Johnson

I don't remember ours bring that greasy and pork will be somewhat greasy as you don't want it dry but do not think ours was way greasy. So I don't think that is the norm and probably just depends on the day or batch you end up eating. :)
It was late in the evening. And I know pork has to be somewhat greasy, this was absolutely dripping. It was probably the batch i had, being it was late

alissafalco

They had them last week. Someone there right now on here can check. Still believe it's rumors or trolls! Lol. They said it was gone in August/September and was not gone yet in that pic on this post someone found online. Lol who knows! :)
I don't now, he said he was there now and the CM said they got rid of them 2 days ago. This guy posts often on Disney foodies, I don't think he's trolling. I hope he's wrong but I believe him lol

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I don't now, he said he was there now and the CM said they got rid of them 2 days ago. This guy posts often on Disney foodies, I don't think he's trolling. I hope he's wrong but I believe him lol
Yes did see it was today but just mentioned If one of our regular posters there right now might be able to confirm or deny this as well. Also Not saying he is trolling in particular just was saying that in general as to the ones who said they were gone a few months ago etc. Also someone said as a response might be seasonal etc as well. I doubt they are gone for good but who knows! Lol. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom