Gastons retiring pork shanks

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Why not just:

latest
No brand synergy there. We all know Disney doesn't do anything that isn't tied to a BRAND.

Matt in the Hatt

RUMOR! And never even heard this rumor yet either. Lol. :rolleyes: The pork shank was one of the main reasons to open Gaston's and offer something different (that goes with the theme) and also Lefous brew. If they get rid of the pork shank they would have to replace it with something similar as no one will go just to have Lefous brew and a lackluster cinnamon roll(don't get me started on that one again! RIP MSB! Lol), and a few other items. :rolleyes:

I went before just for Lefous brew and plan to again in November

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
View attachment 113636
View attachment 113637

From ******* taken in Aug. It said these were the menus given outside. No mention of the menus inside. Maybe the inconsistences in the menus are where the rumors are coming from?
If i remember right there is more than one menu board inside on the back wall and one of them has the pork shank on it/picture of it. Not positive but if this is the case someone could have taken only the pic of one menu board without it. Also that was now almost 2 months ago someone would have mentioned it before now on here or changed a menu somewhere online. Again not saying this is not possible but just seems odd no word until now brewing up rumors on here. Lol I will check next week and get back to everyone to tell you if it's there or not. :)

Figaro928

If i remember right there is more than one menu board inside on the back wall and one of them has the pork shank on it/picture of it. Not positive but if this is the case someone could have taken only the pic of one menu board without it. Also that was now almost 2 months ago someone would have mentioned it before now on here or changed a menu somewhere online. Again not saying this is not possible but just seems odd no word until now brewing up rumors on here. Lol I will check next week and get back to everyone to tell you if it's there or not. :)

That's what I figured... I just had an AHA moment where I knew I had seen this talked about before and thought it was worth mentioning.

Also... getting rid of the shank would make NO sense from a theming standpoint. Gaston, the manliest hunter of them all serving hummus and cinnamon rolls.... if you ask me, a broader variety of meats on bone should only be served here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom