Frozen - Live at The Hyperion

• Thread starter Deleted member 107043
  • Start date

Curious Constance

LOL. Some people are so dumb. I just don't understand Disney fans sometimes.

ClintonShruggiegif.gif
Can you imagine being so self-centered, immature, and entitled that you not only have the reaction of a five year old to something being removed from the park, but you go online to the Disney forum and express it as such? Not agreeing with a decision or liking something is one thing, but to have a tantrum like a toddler is quite another.

Phroobar

Maybe there will be a huge AA of Marshmallow? Oh what I am I thinking, we are going to get stuck with the stick puppet from FTN.

Rich T

The big "Wow" will probably be soap bubble snow over the audience-- and turning up the air conditioning to max. What I'd *like* to see is a live Sven reindeer stampeding down the aisle.

What ought to be truly fun, though, is unscripted vocal audience participation when the (spoiler) big betrayal scene happens. I really feel sorry for the poor guy playing that role. :)

Phroobar

The big "Wow" will probably be soap bubble snow over the audience-- and turning up the air conditioning to max. What I'd *like* to see is a live Sven reindeer stampeding down the aisle.

What ought to be truly fun, though, is unscripted vocal audience participation when the (spoiler) big betrayal scene happens. I really feel sorry for the poor guy playing that role. :)

Maybe the audience can throw toast or .... Marshmallows?

D

Deleted member 107043

Original Poster
I have a confession. I've only seen Frozen once and I don't really remember much of it. There, I said it. What a relief. lol

Rich T

I have a confession. I've only seen Frozen once and I don't really remember much of it. There, I said it. What a relief. lol
Understandable. The thing about Frozen is, despite being really entertaining, having likeable characters, one KILLER song and a unique twist near the end... the plot is really unmemorable and kinda bland... and doesn't make any kind of sense when looked at too closely. Good movie--it works--but I don't think most adult viewers could recall the story at all.

D

Deleted member 107043

Original Poster
You said something along the lines of your faith in Disney Animation being restored after seeing it. :)

It was! I liked the film, but I feel like I lag behind others in terms of exposure to it. I know the names of the two main characters, (I sometimes get Anna and Elsa mixed up though), and other than Let it Go I'm not familiar with the songs. I just don't remember that much about the movie other than it was enjoyable to watch. I know, I know... my Disney fan card is probably going to be revoked. :cry:

Phroobar

It was! I liked the film, but I feel like I lag behind others in terms of exposure to it. I know the names of the two main characters, (I sometimes get Anna and Elsa mixed up though), and other than Let it Go I'm not familiar with the songs. I just don't remember that much about the movie other than it was enjoyable to watch. I know, I know... my Disney fan card is probably going to be revoked. :cry:
I could send you our dvd. It's a little worn but hasn't been broken in half yet.

It's all yours.
No, really. Please take it.
Really. It would be doing us a favor.
You got to take it! You don't realize what it is doing to us.
No! I don't want to build a snowman!
I can't stand it anymore!
Yah!! <runs out of room>

D

Deleted member 107043

Original Poster
I could send you our dvd. It's a little worn but hasn't been broken in half yet.

It's all yours.
Yah!! <runs out of room>

Hahahaha!!

ForeverAnna

It's all yours.
Yah!! <runs out of room>

Ahh the joys of being an adult Disney fan without children. I can watch the movies as much as I want but don't have to worry about them being ruined for me by too frequent viewing.

D

Deleted member 107043

Original Poster
Do they offer FP tix for Hyperion Theater shows? The last time I saw Aladdin we were given preferred seating (front row) as part of our Disney Vacation booking, which I guess is kind of like FP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom