Frozen Ever After opening day

RSoxNo1

The very last thing that they needed in MK was another big draw attraction. It is in Epcot mostly in the hopes of redirecting a large group of people out of MK and to another park. It doesn't matter how much better it might have fit, it wasn't wanted in MK for what are actually very good reasons.
The very thing that the MK needed was a high capacity D-ticket. Frozen was an unbelievably logical choice to fit that need. Mermaid quality w/2000+ guests per hour was very much needed in the MK, probably 3-4 times over.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I rode 3 times last week and her arms were only working twice. This should absolutely be a 101 animatronic. It's horrible show.
When was the last time Disney actually 101'd an attraction for an animatronic? I'd bet it was quite a long time ago

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
When was the last time Disney actually 101'd an attraction for an animatronic? I'd bet it was quite a long time ago
Questionable. Nowerdays it's management discretion, number one being how busy the park in question is at that time.

Unless it's something upsetting or embarrassing. Like Henry One at the CBJ a few weeks ago.

RSoxNo1

Pirates and Great Movie Ride for starters. Splash Mountain, Dinosaur, Ellen's Energy Adventure and Expedition Everest regularly run with broken animatronics, but something like the Elsa animatronic is one that should really cause the attraction to go 101. It's more important to that attraction than the Yeti and that scene is roughly 30 seconds. You see Elsa for close to 10% of the attraction.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Anyone care to put a stake in this vampire of a topic ? Frozen ever after is here to stay and the majority of the customers are glad to line up and wait to ride it. You can rail on about what should or should not be, but as a publicly traded company your personal input are communications to customer service or purchase and exercise of voting stock.

JustInTime

I am here now. Ride is down. It's a mess. Poor CM's can't answer any questions. Everyone is standing around mad. Of course, it's not the CM's fault but rather Disney's. Also, the monorails are down. What should I do? Wait? Complain?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom