Frozen Additions Coming to the Disneyland Resort

Californian Elitist

Frozen fun has officially started. The pic below is on BVS. Of note: the new show in Fantasy Faire appears to be FP only at least at this time. FP available at a portable cart in the hub.

B6xzgwzCMAAPdxY.jpg

This looks TERRIBLE. Why would they put it on Buena Vista Street???

I can't wait until this is all over.

orlando678-

I guess Elsa has frozen the minds of a lot of people. How long will the popularity of this movie go on? I love frozen but it's really taking over everything right now!

George Lucas on a Bench

Mike K

Sorry in advance if this has been asked but, will MuppetVision be returning by May? My wife and I will be in Disneyland from May 15-25th and while, a new Frozen show sounds like fun, I sure hope Muppets will be back in time for us. Thanks for any input!

GiveMeTheMusic

Sorry in advance if this has been asked but, will MuppetVision be returning by May? My wife and I will be in Disneyland from May 15-25th and while, a new Frozen show sounds like fun, I sure hope Muppets will be back in time for us. Thanks for any input!

It's not known. It might, but if the singalong show proves to be very popular, it could easily be extended indefinitely. Muppet*Vision has the distinction of being the most unpopular attraction at the Disneyland Resort, so no one is in a hurry to bring it back.

Mike K

It's not known. It might, but if the singalong show proves to be very popular, it could easily be extended indefinitely. Muppet*Vision has the distinction of being the most unpopular attraction at the Disneyland Resort, so no one is in a hurry to bring it back.

Thanks for the heads up! Yeah, I was aware and got a first hand experience in 2012 on how unpopular the attraction is at Disneyland. Definitely a shame especially for someone like me who's a huge Muppets fan. We've experienced MuppetVision plenty of times in WDW so experiencing something new like Frozen certainly won't be bad at all, just curious. Thanks again for answering :)

Figments Friend

Looked like a success to me today. People everywhere. Normally, the Hollywood backlot area is completely dead during the day. When we go back next week, I honestly want to see the show, meet the sisters and do the Olaf slide. I have no shame.

Be sure to share your thoughts on it all once you get to experience it.
:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom