Free Dining Rumor

BRER DAD

:wave: I'm going August 26th - Sept 2nd... Anyone else going to be there that week?? I can't believe that they'd offer the special during Labor Day Weekend...

Staying at the POFQ. .... good choice, I hope!:sohappy:
Im going aug 20-sept1, staying at PORS. I too hope it was a good choice!

lilclerk

Ohhhh I am so tempted. We just went in February, and we really shouldn't go again so soon but...
So cheap...
So Disney...

Must be strong... :zipit:

nibblesandbits

My reservations are from aug. 20 thru sept.1. I had to split my reservations in two. Pay for dining aug. 20-26, free dining 27-1. Took me 6 calls before a cm wanted to help, but I finally got it:sohappy: . Thanx to everyone for your help, I look forward to talking to you all in the future. Have fun at Disney, and eat like no tomarrow!!:slurp:
Congrats Brer Dad...although does this mean we don't have to do the Brer Dad Dining Plan?! :(

:lookaroun

BRER DAD

Congrats Brer Dad...although does this mean we don't have to do the Brer Dad Dining Plan?! :(

:lookaroun
I will have to do the old Dine and Dash (Brer Dad Dining Plan) for the first 6 days untill my free dining kicks in. I have it all planed out.....My wife will take the two youngest out of the resturant because they are acting up. That will leave me and my 12 year old at the table. I tell the cm I have to get the room key from my wife who is outside waiting for me. This will leave my 12 year old at the table. When I make my exit, she gets up to use the bathroom, but instead sneaks out the door and we meet at a secret location. Unless they take our family photo, this should work.........Im kidding of course!! I would never steal a free meal from Disney.........Universal Studios, YES.....Disney, NO!! Have fun everyone!!!!

autigger

we had POP Century but when we used the disney Visa to get the free dining they said they "Didn't have anymore rooms for the free dining Package but if you didn't use the package they had rooms open. Man that was really frustrating to hear. We got stuck in All-star Music

That is very ironic.

We previously had All-Star Music for 9/22-9/28 and when we went to change our reservation to take advantage of free dining, there was nothing left at Music.:(

We are now at POP!!

I suppose the dates had a lot to do with it, but it is still pretty ironic because I seem to have read about a lot more people getting "stuck" at the All-Stars, whereas I got moved to Pop.:veryconfu

Regardless, I am very happy to have gotten the plan and look forward to a great time!:sohappy:

RedGear

Ohhhh I am so tempted. We just went in February, and we really shouldn't go again so soon but...
So cheap...
So Disney...

Must be strong... :zipit:

You are just like me, I'm thinking if I save my 1/2 my check for 2 months then we could go. . my husband would kill me! But I really want to go. . .

nibblesandbits

I will have to do the old Dine and Dash (Brer Dad Dining Plan) for the first 6 days untill my free dining kicks in. I have it all planed out.....My wife will take the two youngest out of the resturant because they are acting up. That will leave me and my 12 year old at the table. I tell the cm I have to get the room key from my wife who is outside waiting for me. This will leave my 12 year old at the table. When I make my exit, she gets up to use the bathroom, but instead sneaks out the door and we meet at a secret location. Unless they take our family photo, this should work.........Im kidding of course!! I would never steal a free meal from Disney.........Universal Studios, YES.....Disney, NO!! Have fun everyone!!!!
:ROFLOL:

lilclerk

You are just like me, I'm thinking if I save my 1/2 my check for 2 months then we could go. . my husband would kill me! But I really want to go. . .

Haha my boyfriend was like We can do it! And I said "Well yes, we CAN, but we SHOULDN'T if we want to buy a house ever." And then I told him to stop encouraging me because if he said one more thing I would have us booked and packed (for September) in 2.8 seconds :cry:

figment1985

Even though I have free dining, we are eating at so many table service meals I might have to try that once...oh wait I don't have any kids...............I guess I could borrow some for a little while, I'm sure some parents wouldn't mind. Lol!

mikey

*chuckling* This reminds me of a conversation that my wife and I had a few months ago...we had sort of decided *not* to go back again this year, and I said, "You watch! This will be the year they make it cheap enough to where we can't afford NOT to go!" And, sure enough!

Man, if I could just make these correct predictions with Powerball....

mikey

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
:wave: I'm going August 26th - Sept 2nd... Anyone else going to be there that week?? I can't believe that they'd offer the special during Labor Day Weekend...

Staying at the POFQ. .... good choice, I hope!:sohappy:
I arrive the 27th and leave the 1st! :wave:

I'll be at Pop.

JikoMarie

The code is ZHU

:veryconfu We definitely didn't need a code. It never even got mentioned in the course of the conversation. Maybe we just got lucky.

Ranch....umm how is that possible when the plan is only valid for a max 10 night stay and the promos last check in day is Sept 22? Something seems impossible with your post.

I agree that the last day is the 22nd but I thought that it was good for up to 14 nights.

Please keep in mind that you cannot change a room only into a package. They are two totally different things. One is made through Central Reservations and one is made with the Disney travel Company.

Although this is technically true, just to clarify: You can cancel your existing room only reservation and book a new package by dealing with the same CM. That's what we did on Thursday.

We got Music like many ppl here did for Aug.27-Sep.2.

I'm going August 26th - Sept 2nd...

i will be there 8/26-9/04.staying at all star music.

I arrive the 27th and leave the 1st! ... I'll be at Pop.

Yazmin, marinda, mary and MontyMon, we will be there at the same time as you all! :wave: We are going from August 26th until September 3rd on our honeymoon and we are now staying at All-Star Sports.

NadieMasK2

So you pay for the entire package 45 days prior to arrival? We had a room only stay last time and paid the balance at check out. This could be a problem for me because we are selling our house and the timing of the trip could end up conflicting with the move. Hmm...

wannabeBelle

Hey Nadie, Figment is correct any packages ( this offer is a package) need to be paid for 45 days prior to your trip. A room only reservation only requires a one night's lodging deposit and the balance will be due upon check in. Belle

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Also when cancelling a package you must cancel by that 45 days prior or you will get hit with penalties. When cancelling a room only, you must cancel prior to 5 days prior to your arrival, so by that 6th day prior you must cancel or you will get penalized.

Pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom