FP+ filling up?

cw1982

Original Poster
We check in on Sunday and will be at MK that day. I figured one park is enough since we won't get to the park until after lunch. We leave on Saturday morning lol. Our plan is to do hs on Monday and maybe for a few hours on Thursday morning. We are doing AK on Tuesday.

jlsHouston

Omg I'm terrified of ToT! I can see myself crying in line because I'll be scared lol... yep, I'm chicken like that.

It's our first HS FP+ so I can get it over with and enjoy my day ;)

Don't feel like a chicken. It took me 2 years of visits and I didn't go on it til August 2013 when I brought an old friend out that I hadn't seen in 20 years and I told her we are all going ToT. My grandkids ride it, so we are trying it. AHHHHH, it was every bit of terrifying as I thought it was going to be.

I rode it again once at Thanksgiving, because you know what they say about getting back on the horse that threw ya...and it was still pretty scary compared to fun.

Then when I brought my boyfriend last month, we went on it and I actually liked it. The drops were exciting instead of terrifying!

cw1982

Original Poster
Don't feel like a chicken. It took me 2 years of visits and I didn't go on it til August 2013 when I brought an old friend out that I hadn't seen in 20 years and I told her we are all going ToT. My grandkids ride it, so we are trying it. AHHHHH, it was every bit of terrifying as I thought it was going to be.

I rode it again once at Thanksgiving, because you know what they say about getting back on the horse that threw ya...and it was still pretty scary compared to fun.

Then when I brought my boyfriend last month, we went on it and I actually liked it. The drops were exciting instead of terrifying!

Yeah... so third time's the charm, eh? I don't know that I'll be willing to ride it three times in one trip, unless HS is just really that dead during evening EMH. I guess time will tell lol.

cw1982

Original Poster
According to touringplans.com, it's 6s and 7s every day of our trip. Moderate crowds. If FPs are getting scarce during moderate crowds, I think they will be even more so this summer.

This surprised me! In fact, the day that Gay Days is at AK, AK is still only at like a 6 or something like that... I've heard people here talk like the Gay Days bring with them a huge crowd, but TP doesn't seem to think so from what I've seen. In fact, TP says that Friday at HS, which is SWW and Gay Days, is predicted to be a 7. I figured it would be more like a 9, between those two events.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom