FP+ Attractions ?

CAPTAIN HOOK

Original Poster
Is there anywhere on the internet that I can find an up to date list of all the WDW Attraction that use the FP+ facility ?

Thanks

Jeffpriz

Just wondering how does a FastPass work for the Wishes fireworks, or for a parade? is there now a special standing area for these outdoor events that only are accessible with a FastPass?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Just wondering how does a FastPass work for the Wishes fireworks, or for a parade? is there now a special standing area for these outdoor events that only are accessible with a FastPass?
Yes there are special viewing areas. Wishes is in the rose garden. We used a FP+ for Wishes and Illuminations but it really wasn't worth it.

Jeffpriz

Yes there are special viewing areas. Wishes is in the rose garden. We used a FP+ for Wishes and Illuminations but it really wasn't worth it.
Thanks!
Wonder how quickly those run out... might be worth it, if you've used your daily FP's earlier in the day, and then later in the day schedule a FP for the fireworks.. could beat fighting through some of the crowds on a busy night, and wouldn't really "cost" you anything other than the time to click the buttons to get it... of course if they run out early in the day then I don't think it'd be worth it..

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Thanks!
Wonder how quickly those run out... might be worth it, if you've used your daily FP's earlier in the day, and then later in the day schedule a FP for the fireworks.. could beat fighting through some of the crowds on a busy night, and wouldn't really "cost" you anything other than the time to click the buttons to get it... of course if they run out early in the day then I don't think it'd be worth it..
Unless you are there at a less busy time, the special viewing FP will be already gone for day-of.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom