Florida Resident Disney Vloggers on YouTube

Colonel Angus

I stopped following the trackers in 2016 when they were physically crying over the election. I don't care what your beliefs are, or what side you are on, but a grown man with tattoos shouldn't be crying over an election.
What do tattoos have to do with anything? Grown men are allowed to cry. And yet somehow heir beliefs don’t seem to make it into their videos at least the ones I’ve seen and I started watching them about that time in 2016/17.

I have tattoos and a lot of them. I’ll cry if I feel like it.

DisneyOutsider

I'm not trying to be dismissive of the sexuel assault allegations, but even if "only" looking at the credit card situation then Dreams Unlimited would still push him out for opening a business credit card and, allegedly, running nearly $900,000 in personal expenses. The sexual assault allegations only add more fuel and reason why he won't return. He can't be a part of that business because there are fiduciary issues.

The DIS itself is a different story. I can see him being able to quietly hold on to the website and making money off that while folks just run it differently. A few years ago a bunch of celebrity chefs were exposed in separate sexual assault allegations and fostering bad work environments. I know at least one where the business name changed but the celebrity chef remained an owner but effectively pulled back from any public facing position. I am unsure about his current involvement in the business other than being an owner.

So I can see a path that he holds on to ownership of stuff like the DIS but is then entirely hands off and just collects checks. But Dreams Unlimited? There's no reasonable path to him being involved in that business. The difference is one involves screwing up money and the other doesn't.

That said, regardless of what happens with ownership interests he won't be public facing again with the existing businesses.
His ownership in the Dis is also being/has been divested as well. He'd have to clean house if he wanted to stay involved. Most of the talent there would never work for him again.

He's done with the Dis and Dreams Unlimited. Period.

draybook

I stopped following the trackers in 2016 when they were physically crying over the election. I don't care what your beliefs are, or what side you are on, but a grown man with tattoos shouldn't be crying over an election.

I know plenty of people who have been doing the same since January 6th, but I haven't stopped being their friend/relative. People get emotional over politics, not sure why it's a big deal. Tim seems like a good dude and I've enjoyed their content now that they're parents.

Some of you probably wouldn't be my online friend here if you knew I had committed armed robbery in the past, or taken part in a drive-by in my teens. I've done lots of things that I wouldn't do now. People change. To each their own, though.

NelsonRD

I know plenty of people who have been doing the same since January 6th, but I haven't stopped being their friend/relative. People get emotional over politics, not sure why it's a big deal. Tim seems like a good dude and I've enjoyed their content now that they're parents.

Some of you probably wouldn't be my online friend here if you knew I had committed armed robbery in the past, or taken part in a drive-by in my teens. I've done lots of things that I wouldn't do now. People change. To each their own, though.
Clinical depression is at an all-time high in this country. Part of the reason is the inability for people to process undesirable outcomes. Life isn’t always fair, and always doesn’t go our way. Reacting with depression, anger, and hate is not productive. We would be happier if we persevere with positive emotion, opposed to negative. We all have moments we are not proud of, expecting people to toughen up a little, shouldn’t be viewed as such a bad thing.

draybook

Clinical depression is at an all-time high in this country. Part of the reason is the inability for people to process undesirable outcomes. Life isn’t always fair, and always doesn’t go our way. Reacting with depression, anger, and hate is not productive. We would be happier if we persevere with positive emotion, opposed to negative. We all have moments we are not proud of, expecting people to toughen up a little, shouldn’t be viewed as such a bad thing.

Any chance you can PM the link to that video? I don't believe I've seen it.

Chef idea Mickey`=

Many of the things they do is to steer the viewer's into them going a direction.

Sans Souci

This is not how clinical depression works. It’s not a choice. Your remedy proposes toxic positivity without investigation into why someone with depression feels that way. I’m an incredibly blessed person and I make sure to write about 3 things for which I have gratitude, I’m still clinically depressed.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
GIF by FirstAndMonday

Phil12

What do tattoos have to do with anything? Grown men are allowed to cry. And yet somehow heir beliefs don’t seem to make it into their videos at least the ones I’ve seen and I started watching them about that time in 2016/17.

I have tattoos and a lot of them. I’ll cry if I feel like it.
Intentional body modification is often an indicator of poor judgement and negative body image.

Colonel Angus

Intentional body modification is often an indicator of poor judgement and negative body image.
Maybe half a century ago. Anymore it’s a way to collect art. At least tattoos are. Makeup is intentional body modification but that’s widely accepted.

Also, in the context the previous poster used they implied tattoos not to relate to bad decisions but more to the idea of masculinity and traditional male roles/hiding of emotions to achieve said ideation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom