FLCM's WDW update!! 3/31

Thumper's Mom

FLcastmember, I have a question for you. I was talking to CRO today. Just checking on getting info on the MVMCP. I asked about the Osborne Lights and naturally, he couldn't confirm or deny it. He said that they were holding off on the lights til the completion of the Stunt show. I told him that didn't make any sense because I thought the lights were now going on New York Street...not where they are building the stunt show. He said that they were "hoping to have the stunt show open later this year". Isn't that going to be ready NEXT year? Any possibility that it would be open late this year? :confused:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Piebald
A new character meeting spot at JIYI ? (duh) Could it be.....FIGMENT!?!? ... Hopefully he'll be there next week when we go but I doubt it.

I doubt Figment... but y'never know.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Thanks for the update FLcastmember. On the issue of new guns for Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, will they resemble the ones that are going to be with Tokyo Disneyland's Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters (which are able to be held, unlike the ones we have), or will they stay the same? Also, when should it go down for rehab to replace them?

As for the character meeting at the unload of JIIwF, I would think it would be Figment, maybe a Nigel Channing character also? It would be really cool though if they had Dreamfinder.

Good update once again! :D

sarajo

The last thing I heard about the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights was that it was a "go" for Christmas 2004. I would think we would find out pretty soon, so people can make definite plans for the holidays. Keep your eyes and Mickey ears open for updates! Don't rule it out just yet!

Bill

Account Suspended
Originally posted by sarajo
The last thing I heard about the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights was that it was a "go" for Christmas 2004. I would think we would find out pretty soon, so people can make definite plans for the holidays. Keep your eyes and Mickey ears open for updates! Don't rule it out just yet!

Oh boy, Studios Guest Relations is in trouble. They've been reporting that the lights would be back this year since December.:hammer:

Gucci65

Thanks for the update!!

I hope the Osborne Lights are back this year. It was disappointing not to have them last year, we still had fun but they were sorely missed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom