Flcastmember WDW UPDATE 3/24

BeachClubVillas

Originally posted by Bill
Just wondering, where did you get the info on the Stitch dates? Everything I have points to a much earlier soft & CM opening date.

Ooh good! Does your infor by chance point to soft openings in late June??? I'll go with your info if it does! :lol:

no2apprentice

Originally posted by FLcastmember
Disney’s 'Brother Bear' Surpasses $200 Million Worldwide

Walt Disney Pictures' Brother Bear became the 16th animated title distributed by The Walt Disney Company to surpass $200 million in global box office receipts. What does this mean for WDW??? New Show?? Attraction??
It's so obvious. They'll remake Country Bears into Brother Bear.:lookaroun

maxime29

Premium Member
That would be scary!

At least I can see HISTA on the last day of my trip after its rehab (July 1 is my last full day there).

TinkerBell9988

Thanks for the update!!

I am so glad that El Pirata Y El Perico is going to be open for my Spring Break... yo ho, yo ho, a taco salad for me!

And the Stitch stuff sounds interesting... anyone know about any Annual Passholder Previews yet? I'd like to know... :animwink:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Originally posted by Disneyfalcon
I heard May of 2005 will be indeed be something for Disneyland's 50th. (As MKT said)

Specifically, there are lots of rumors that in May of 2005 the Disney Wonder or Magic will relocate to California for the anniversary. They would run a cruise through the Panama Canal to CA and have a limited number of cruises run out of LA. Perhaps testing the waters (no pun intended) for a Disney cruise ship based on the West Coast.

Just rumors so far...

Havn`t they put an order in for a 3rd ship?

Senderella

Originally posted by Disneyfalcon
That was the rumor for a while. But I think that's just a rumor at this point. Could be wrong though.:)

That'd be really neat if they did. My buddy out in California was just mentioning how she'd love to do the cruise but sitting on a plane with a (right now) 4 yr old & 2 yr old for that many hours would be impossible for her & DH. LOL That always reminds me of the old Bill Cosby stand up show... himself I think it is. Where he's talking about that little boy on the plane... the mother getting off the plane with her bun hanging in a ball... lol She'll be thrilled if they actually do this.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Bill
Just wondering, where did you get the info on the Stitch dates? Everything I have points to a much earlier soft & CM opening date.

from official documents.... the same ones I have

FLcastmember

Original Poster
Originally posted by mkt
from official documents.... the same ones I have

exactly,

for those of you who know me, and have read my posts, I tend to only say things that are eather official or pretty near close to. When I do talk about a rumor, i tend to base it on my reliable sorces that have proved them selves over and over agian.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom