First look at AbracadaBar

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

ABQ

Quick question.....has Trattoria al Forno been operating without a restroom all the while? If not mistaken, the restrooms connected to this location are the only ones connected via interior walkways to either al Forno or Flying Fish, correct?

Disney621

Quick question.....has Trattoria al Forno been operating without a restroom all the while? If not mistaken, the restrooms connected to this location are the only ones connected via interior walkways to either al Forno or Flying Fish, correct?
Ate there last week, had to use the restrooms in ESPN.

NiarrNDisney

Thanks for the update, so far from what I can see it looks great!
I heard there would be a little interaction with the bars décor and surroundings much like Trader Sam's maybe even some tricks at the bar but nothing to over the top to the degree of the Adventurers Club, though the souvenir glass concept of Jock Lindseys and Trader Sam's will be here.

Last edited:

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Well, TDO is great at making things dissapear...so this fits in perfectly, LOL. Seriously though, this acutally looks pretty cool. Cool theme, great location, and booze. Im in. Drunkeytown on the Boardwalk.

ETA: @lostpro9het , this would be the perfect place to grab a beer if our trips ever coincide. The suddenly beer posibilities are endless!!! lol

Last edited:

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Parking can be a bit of a pain over there and if you are using Disney transport it could be a little more complicated, but I do love the concept. Marie

flyerjab

So, I happened to be strolling along The Boardwalk eating some Ample Hills ice cream and noticed the walls are down around the Abracadabar. I took some quick photos and apologize for the quality.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom