First Disney Memories

cynic710

My first is Disney Village, and being in the section where the Christmas stuff was set up (we always go in November so decorations are always up). I will never forget a clear Donald head candy package with runts inside. In the parks my first memory (that I can remember) is the CoP and trying to figure out if the dog was real. I believe this was around 1987-89

danpam1024

My 1st trip was in 77- I was 11 months old so I don't remember. As a little kid I remember Orange bird and getting the orange juice in the plastic orange- I think they had grape too.
$_35.JPG

Last edited:

bethymouse

Scared to death of any dark ride when I was 5 in 1974. But I remember how for some reason I knew the "bad" things weren't going to get me! Having tickets for each ride and only riding it once. No need for fast passes because we just waited in line. Listen to AUTOMATIC by Miranda Lambert!;)

yensid67

My FIRST memory will be a little different from most of the posts...my first memory would be arriving to 'work' at Magic Kingdom, getting dressed in my Jungle Cruise costume and heading off in the Utilidors to get to the Jungle. To my surprise, I got lost in the Utilidors and instead of ending up near the Jungle Cruise, I ended up coming out just inside the Town Square, just inside the train station. Didn't look like a jungle in sight! But I heard music playing and there was absolutely NO ONE around, the pavement had just been washed down and it smelled like it had just rained! I knew where Jungle Cruise was so I decided since the park wasn't open yet and there was no one around, I would just walk Main Street until I got to Jungle Cruise. I was walking down Main Street USA alone with Cinderella's Castle gleaming in Florida's morning sunshine and reflecting on the ground in front of me. THAT was truly magical for me and I had to stop and just take that moment in. I remember thinking, "I am REALLY here!" and got a smile on my face as a tear of happiness ran down my cheek. I finally made it to Jungle Cruise. I will always consider that time in my life, though short, will be the best time of my life, other than meeting my partner!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom