Finally - BE OUR GUEST Lunch FP+

disney4life2008

Original Poster
I just checked the link and more times and days opened up for me. I now have a FP+ reservation for my open day (8/13) arrival 1045am. And now I can keep the Plaza for my arrival day (8/9) for early lunch at 11am followed by Splash Mountain, BTMR, and 7DMT FP+ and Fantasy Parade at 3pm. Sounds like a wonderful first day :)

BrianV

I'm still looking for august 25th. The system lets me log in. (It uses my wdw login and password...not a reservation password.). Once logged in, it knows who I am and who we are traveling with and when we are there. However, all of the dates we are there it still says unavailable. Anyone got a date as far out as august 25th?

disney4life2008

Original Poster
I'm still looking for august 25th. The system lets me log in. (It uses my wdw login and password...not a reservation password.). Once logged in, it knows who I am and who we are traveling with and when we are there. However, all of the dates we are there it still says unavailable. Anyone got a date as far out as august 25th?

It seems to open up dates after the 30-25 mark but keep checking.

cw1982

I'd say chances are almost 100% that August 25th hasn't opened up yet, given that others are saying 10-12 days before that is just now open.

The good news is that there's not really a benefit to checking back more than once a day for these, because it's not like normal ADR's where people have booked six months out and go back and change their minds about what they want to do when. Also, when I did my fp booking for my June trip, I checked back several times between then and the trip and was able to modify my time pretty easily, so I don't think these are booking up at the same pace as hard-to-get dinner ADR's. So at least checking once a day, and not obsessing over it like one might have to do with other meals, should be enough to get what you need.

disney4life2008

Original Poster
Thanks disneyforlife and cw1982! I'll keep trying. Since we are only there for two days, I'm trying really hard to get the date we are visiting the mk.

Worst case: I have also read reports that if you are at the booth prior to opening the wait will not be too long.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I can no longer log in to the website - I could last month. I've just about given up on getting an ADR for dinner or FP+ for lunch at BOG....

disney4life2008

Original Poster
This must be my lucky day - I just logged in again and was finally able to secure a lunch FP+ for Thursday, 8/14 which is MK morning EMHs - and my BOG time is 1030am - YAY!!!! I will finally get to see the MK Welcome Show, experience morning EMHs, take in a few attractions, then have a nice lunch at BOG :) 8/14 is also my "tour around the world day" where I visit all 4 theme parks in one day - I am sooo excited.

disney4life2008

Original Poster
I can no longer log in to the website - I could last month. I've just about given up on getting an ADR for dinner or FP+ for lunch at BOG....

Keep trying - I was in the same boat but suddenly within the last 48 hours the site works and showing good time slots.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
To anyone worrying about not getting a BOG lunch fastpass:

We had a BOG fastpass today (Saturday, July 17) at 11:15 a.m. Upon arrival, there were several folks waiting to check in at the booth. There was NO STANDBY LINE. Nobody on the bridge. We nixed the check in area and walked right in, and only momentarily waited at the kiosk to place our order (no line in knight room either.)

We chose our table in the nearly empty portrait gallery and had our food within 10 minutes.

When we left the restaurant shortly after noontime, there were about a dozen people waiting on the bridge ~ that's all.

Maybe lunch popularity is waning? It's the busy summer season, after all.

MissingDisney

This is crazy, I know,but.....I've been able to make a BOG lunch FP+ selection for any day, up to 10 days out from the day I am checking since we returned from our last April. I have made selections, even selected food just for fun, confirmed the reservation and gone back in to make sure it's still there. Of course, I go back in and delete them so as to not clog up the system, but it's still fun to do. Clearly, a glitch.

docdebbi

anyone have any insight on this one for me?

i go to the site, enter name and password, and it recognizes me. offers me FP+ and knows who I am traveling with. all good. can't make ressie yet, too far out, but my question is about days available.

it shows every night that we have reservations for me to choose (when it is time) but not the day we check out. that is the day I wanted.
anyone able to make ressie for departure day, and this will eventually fix, or you can't get them for that day?

thanks in advance for any help you offer.

i go to the site, enter name and password, and it recognizes me. offers me FP+ and knows who I am traveling with. all good. can't make ressie yet, too far out, but my question is about days available.

it shows every night that we have reservations for me to choose (when it is time) but not the day we check out. that is the day I wanted.
anyone able to make ressie for departure day, and this will eventually fix, or you can't get them for that day?

Not sure how long you're staying, but the site seems to allow FP+ to be made only for the first 7 days of your stay, and then it moves up a day at a time. If your departure day is day 8, then you couldn't get a FP+ for that day until day 2. Hope that makes sense. If your stay isn't that long, then I'm not sure what to tell you.

docdebbi

Not sure how long you're staying, but the site seems to allow FP+ to be made only for the first 7 days of your stay, and then it moves up a day at a time. If your departure day is day 8, then you couldn't get a FP+ for that day until day 2. Hope that makes sense. If your stay isn't that long, then I'm not sure what to tell you.

that is exactly what is going on. thanks for the insight.
so it sounds like i should just make reservation for a different day (even though not my first choice), because i don't want to wait until the trip has started before getting this done.
at least I know
thanks again

Sparkle81

We stayed for 10 nights on our last trip, and the first 7 days were available to make a FP+ reservation. I had to wait until we were actually on the trip, for the remaining days to open up. We managed to get one for our check out day, so keep trying :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I think there are still alot of bugs to work out on the BOG website! They need to link these to your MDE just like regular dining reservations are. That system seems to be working fine nowadays so just take normal reservations at BOG at lunch. Good grief - no need to recreate the wheel! I don't know why Disney seems to always struggle out of the gate on new website functions.
:confused:

Post of the Day! :happy:

Disappearing Ressies should never happen, very poor customer relations. FP+ for BOG is hardly new and long past out of the box, this should have been resolved long ago. Collectively the amount of time guests have struggled with FP+ lunch at BOG has to be staggering. :devilish:

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Still can't log into the website, but I was able (at 5:30 AM) to get an ADR for dinner when my window opened up.

Guess we will just have to wait in line for lunch....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom